Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 04:21 PM   #231
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: How to unstick a stuck item on a table: A guide w/ picts

View Post Originally Posted by iamsusie2
I have a qeustion.....I tried to fill out the form and send it in for my little cousins account. She has a car stuck in a doorway. I have all her tags, I was with her when we set up the account and I have the password and do all her dailies.

So I sent in the e-form that says I have a car stuck. I used several of her tags and tried to get the form to take it, but it says the account information is invalid. I am sure we put the right information in (i.e. birthday she got a coin, so that is correct).

Any tips on getting that car unstuck? Or filling out the form so that is to works? What am I doing wrong?!

Thanks!
Hi iamsusie2,
thanks for your question. I would call Ganz. Their number is at the bottom in green, see post #1. I've heard others report that after calling Ganz, it takes only 24 to 48 hours to get the matter resolved.

View Post Originally Posted by idog1995
now that info I needed...thank you so much!
thanks, glad you liked it
momwhoplays is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 10:39 AM   #232
Webkinz :)
pepperblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks for your detailed, yet easy-to-follow help.
pepperblue is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 11:13 AM   #233
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

You're welcome, PepperBlue. & welcome to WI
Old 04-04-2009, 10:11 AM   #234
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Thank you very much!
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 04-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #235
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

thanks for coming by, ElephantBoy
Old 04-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #236

webbies4me is on a distinguished road

thank you this has helped me a bunch ! thanks !
Old 04-11-2009, 11:02 PM   #237
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

I'm glad it was helpful to you , Webbies4me
Old 04-13-2009, 12:51 AM   #238

Unicorn42 is on a distinguished road

Thank You!!
Thank You!!
Thank You!!
Thank You!!

We have fought SOOOO many times with this problem and never thought to look at it so simply.

You are Da Bomb!
Unicorn42 is offline Male
Old 04-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #239

blgirl911 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the tips =]
blgirl911 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 08:30 AM   #240
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

Thanks, Unicorn42 & blgirl911. Glad this was helpful
Closed

Tags
summer camp graphics!