Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #211
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: How to unstick a stuck item on a table: A guide w/ picts

View Post Originally Posted by i_like_pie
This was really helpful! thanks so much for sharing it!
Glad to hlep, I like pie Thanks for your complement
momwhoplays is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 06:03 PM   #212
Webkinz :)

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for posting those pics and great step by step instructions. It's happened to me many times so I'm going to use your tips before calling Ganz

I called Ganz last week and left a message. They were so quick to call me back - less than 24 hours and when I called back with their extention I got them tight away. They were so nice and courteous and had resolved my stuck items right away.

best,
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 06:19 PM   #213
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Hi Threeamigoes,
thanks for sharing your experience w/ us! I'm glad Ganz got back to you right away, & I'm glad this was helpful
Old 02-21-2009, 01:27 AM   #214
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

I have had this happen before, as well as items stuck to the floor and an item stuck in the doorway. Oddly the item in the doorway stayed stuck until one day I decided to jump into the room using the map instead of walking through the door. When my pet jumped into the doorway magically they were now riding the vehicle that had been stuck, making it unstuck!!!

I have found though that there are some things that cause these glitches to happen. Whenever I use one of my coolers for whatever reason if there are items up upon others, or a vehicle in the room, they will now be stuck. My solution? I never use a cooler in a room with items on tables or counters. I have also found that in my daughter's account it will happen after she uses the studio.

I have a question: in my younger daughter's account a vehicle got stuck in a doorway and we could not 'trick' it out. When we tried to fill out the form to contact Ganz it would not accept her information. Does it matter which pets code you enter in? I mean the first, last or any other? Thanks if you know!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:19 AM   #215
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

Hi Meowsrus,
Thanks for you info, on what has worked for you! I don't have experience w/ getting vehicles unstuck, so it's good to hear what helps!

It should not matter which pet code you enter, as Ganz will have all your pet codes noted.

If you were unable to contact Ganz using their form, I suggest that you call Ganz. How to reach them is on post #1, in green letters, bottom of the post.

Best wishes, & plz keep us informed

MWP
Old 02-22-2009, 01:15 AM   #216
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Hi Meowsrus,
Thanks for you info, on what has worked for you! I don't have experience w/ getting vehicles unstuck, so it's good to hear what helps!

It should not matter which pet code you enter, as Ganz will have all your pet codes noted.

If you were unable to contact Ganz using their form, I suggest that you call Ganz. How to reach them is on post #1, in green letters, bottom of the post.

Best wishes, & plz keep us informed

MWP
Definitely will and thanks for the answer. I think I am going to have to try to find her original log in information we printed out when we made up her account because whatever I try doesn't seem to be working. I know I can call, but it bugs me that I can't remember if I made the account with her information or mine or a combination to be safer for her! I think if we can't get it unstuck come Monday I am going to call. They were pretty quick the last time I had an issue- a missing loot bag for our one and only ever pet of the month! We finally got it, but they gave us the low end of the extras But that's OKat least we got something and weren't given the short end of the stick by getting nothing!

Thanks again and if I figure out anymore I will let you know!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 08:37 PM   #217
Webkinz :)

CamelDansen is an unknown quantity at this point

ive been looking for this FOREVER!!
now i can finnaly get that rose vase unstuck!!
Thanks!!
CamelDansen is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 06:16 PM   #218
Sparklestar888

i did it and i didn't work and the the next day ( today ) i was unstuck! i was so happy i thout it wouldn't work! this is great!
Old 02-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #219
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

CamelDansen & Sparkestar88,

Thanks for coming by! glad this was helpful & welcome to WI!
Old 03-14-2009, 07:08 PM   #220
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

New pictures just added.
Closed

Tags
summer camp graphics!