Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 09:42 AM   #201
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: How to unstick a stuck item on a table: A guide w/ picts

View Post Originally Posted by MoonRose
I think you may have less problems after moving anything around in a room to walk out instead of jumping. There's less work for the program to just call up a neighboring room from the database than having to call up the map, maybe scroll through it, and choose one option out of one for every room you have. It would probably involve a bit less work and a slightly different part of the program to just walk out.
Hi MoonRose,
Your post was very helpful, especially this point you raise! thanks so much for this info, & glad you found a solution
momwhoplays is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 05:21 PM   #202
Webkinz :)

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

Wow! This guide has been very helpful to me!
I had two of the same type of items stuck in my room, now they're unstuck!
Those "Rainbow Flowers" Are meanies.
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #203
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Glad it was helpful to you

Thx for your post.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:57 PM   #204

melinda2288 is on a distinguished road

So, I've had this flower pot that sits on a pedestal and it's been **** for awhile. I had removed the pedestal and didn't know what to do. Then I came across this guide. I bought the pedestal again and tried your suggestion. Well, it didn't work when I came back and it was supposed to be fixed everything else in my room disappeared except the pedestal. So, I logged out and came back in and the room was fixed but the item was not. So, know I do not know what to do can you help? I tried a second time and the flower pot is still stuck.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #205
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Thanks you! I have an evil checker board in my house
Smog is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 08:22 PM   #206
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by melinda2288
So, I've had this flower pot that sits on a pedestal and it's been **** for awhile. I had removed the pedestal and didn't know what to do. Then I came across this guide. I bought the pedestal again and tried your suggestion. Well, it didn't work when I came back and it was supposed to be fixed everything else in my room disappeared except the pedestal. So, I logged out and came back in and the room was fixed but the item was not. So, know I do not know what to do can you help? I tried a second time and the flower pot is still stuck.
Hi Melinda,
sorry to hear about your frustration! Sometimes when the table or pedestal is moved, reapplied, then moved again, this method doesn't work. So what I would suggest is to contact Ganz. You can either do this by filling out the stuck item form on the WW website, or you can call them. I've given numbers & info on this on the first post, at the bottom, in green. I hope that helps

---------- momwhoplays added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kjwood51
Yhanks a bunch for passing this along. I have found that this works most of the time. You're great!
thanks for coming by, kjwood51!

---------- momwhoplays added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
Thanks you! I have an evil checker board in my house
Thanks for coming by I hope you're able to get it unstuck

Last edited by momwhoplays; 02-12-2009 at 08:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-12-2009, 11:37 PM   #207
Kitten1210
Kitten1210 is on a distinguished road

Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!! This is so much easier than filling out a form every time and for each object.
Kitten1210 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 11:53 PM   #208
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

thanks this is wonderful i have had soemthing **** in one of my rooms for months

---------- trueblue added 6 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

welcome to WI kitten1210

Last edited by trueblue; 02-12-2009 at 11:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
trueblue is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #209
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Kitten1210
Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!! This is so much easier than filling out a form every time and for each object.
You're welcome, Kitten 1210, & welcome to WI

---------- momwhoplays added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by trueblue
thanks this is wonderful i have had soemthing **** in one of my rooms for months

---------- trueblue added 6 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

welcome to WI kitten1210
Glad to help

Last edited by momwhoplays; 02-13-2009 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-15-2009, 02:12 PM   #210

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

This was really helpful! thanks so much for sharing it!
i_like_pie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
summer camp graphics!