Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 02:01 PM   #151
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: How to unstick a stuck item on a table: A guide w/ picts

thanks, ZzuZzu. glad this helps
momwhoplays is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 12:47 PM   #152
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thanks for posting this. It solved my problem today.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 01:01 PM   #153
princess147202

I have tried this with my '07 valentines flowers I placed on a funky table.I can't remove any of the 2items,and when I click them my pet stands under the flowers(the are just hangin' there)or stands on the table(on the floor like NORMAL items*glares at plants*)
Old 01-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #154
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Thanks for posting this. It solved my problem today.
Hi Marnabear,
Glad it solved your problem!

---------- momwhoplays added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by princess147202
I have tried this with my '07 valentines flowers I placed on a funky table.I can't remove any of the 2items,and when I click them my pet stands under the flowers(the are just hangin' there)or stands on the table(on the floor like NORMAL items*glares at plants*)
Hi Princess,
'07 Valentines flowers! What a treasure, that's something you don't want to stay stuck!

with the situation that you've described, you'll need to contact Ganz to get them unstuck. You can either fill out the stuck item form on the ww site, or you can call them. I've posted in green on post #1 how to call them, it's wonderful info, orginally written by Mathmom2. Good luck, & I hope Ganz can get these items unstuck for you! Others have posted on this thread that it works, filling out the stuck item form, or contacting Ganz.

Last edited by momwhoplays; 01-06-2009 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #155
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for posting this. I had a whole bunch of items stuck when I was trying to enter my floral room. I didn't have time to contact ganz, since the contest only lasted two days. I didn't think I was going to be able to enter the room in the contest, but thanks to you posting this, I was able to enter it.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:14 PM   #156
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

My trophies are always getting stuck...reps to you!
Old 01-06-2009, 01:21 PM   #157
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

Great! Glad this helped both of you, RajajDT$ & megamom!
Old 01-06-2009, 01:32 PM   #158
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

where EXACTLY will i find this:

You may contact Ganz by filling out their stuck item form on the ww website.

I have searched and searched with no luck!
Old 01-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #159
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by postalone
where EXACTLY will i find this:

You may contact Ganz by filling out their stuck item form on the ww website.

I have searched and searched with no luck!
Click on the "customer service " icon, below the log in button on ww.
Then go to "stuck item", the second item from the bottom.
then select "something is stuck in a room." & fill out the info.

good luck!
Old 01-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #160
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Wow, you people are phenomenal. I have had some stuck items since I started.
I now know how to proceed,
Momwhoplays, Dixiecup, and so many others on this site articulate and explain things so precisely.
This should definitely be a sticky.
Reps to you.
Look mom I'm growing every day ; thanks to WI.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Closed

Tags
summer camp graphics!