Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #141
Febby07
Lil Kinz
fluffybunny1787 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How to unstick a stuck item on a table: A guide w/ picts

its not working for me =(
fluffybunny1787 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 01:23 PM   #142
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Hi fluffyBunny,
Sometimes it doesn't work, so filling out the stuck item form on the Ganz website would be the solution in that case.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 07:59 PM   #143
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

This method usually works, but when it doesn't, then contacting Ganz is the next step
Old 12-20-2008, 08:05 PM   #144
Webkinz :)
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

I recently tried to fill out the "report something is stuck" form and they wouldn't let me send it because my room has been named and I no longer have the alphaneumeric number they are demanding in order to process the request. What to do? Thanks.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 08:31 PM   #145
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

In that case, you'll need to call Ganz. Here is how to reach them. This is written by Mathmom2, & gives info on how to reach them:

Phone
- There are different numbers to call GANZ. If you call them frequently, you may have multiple numbers.

Call 1-866-932-5469 ... This is their main number. Select zero a couple times and you should get their operator. Ask for customer service. If you are lucky, you'll get a live person, so see below. If you are like the majority you will be transfered to a CSR's voice mail. Here you leave your name, number, best time to reach you, and the reason you are calling.

OR, Call 1-800-724-5902 and pick Option #2 for customer service. If you get a voice mail, leave your name, number, best time to reach you, and the reason you are calling.

When GANZ calls you back and they miss you, the CSR will leave another number to call and their extension. Sometimes you play phone tag with them, especially if you work.

Best wishes to you , & thanks for your post, Jenifa
Old 12-20-2008, 08:50 PM   #146
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jeninfla
I recently tried to fill out the "report something is stuck" form and they wouldn't let me send it because my room has been named and I no longer have the alphaneumeric number they are demanding in order to process the request. What to do? Thanks.
Sorry for butting in here, but I know about the alphanumeric thingy. It just means that the name of the room has to consist entirely of letters or numbers. That means no apostrophes and no spaces. So if it's Mary's Bedroom, just call it MarysBedroom and it should go through.

Hope this works!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 09:14 PM   #147
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

Thanks , Webberlily. that helps!
Old 12-20-2008, 11:08 PM   #148
Webkinz :)
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

Thank you both for your info!
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 09:51 AM   #149
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

I'm going to post the info from MathMom2 on how to contact Ganz on post #1.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:09 AM   #150
zzuzzu or mann2917
Gift Guru

ZzuZzu has a spectacular aura about

thanks for the thread it helps
Closed

Tags
summer camp graphics!