Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 05:18 PM   #131
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: How to unstick a stuck item on a table: A guide w/ picts

thanks, idog! glad it helped
momwhoplays is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2008, 08:44 AM   #132
OW!! I'm
Gift Guru

Elena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Great information. Thanks so much. I had to log out and back in, but it did work.
Elena48 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 01:54 PM   #133
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Good, Elena48! That's a great tip too! logging out & in!
Old 11-25-2008, 11:05 PM   #134
Buddy8520
Webkinz :)

Mustang123 is on a distinguished road

Question Re: How to unstick a stuck item on a table: A guide w/ picts

thanks for the guide on this!
but i'm not able to select the table my sandwich maker is stuck on.
it's really weird i'll mouse over it but the selection is going to the top left corner out of the room.
do you think you could help?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgstuck item.JPG (52.3 KB, 10 views)
Mustang123 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 01:11 AM   #135
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

Hi Mustang123,
Thanks for you post. I have a room like that, too, where the table is stuck as well. In that case, all you can do is fill out the stuck item form on the webkinz website, & ask Ganz to unstick the stuck table. Best wishes
Old 11-26-2008, 03:27 PM   #136
I ♥ Jazzy
Webkinz :)

podlepoo is a name known to allpodlepoo is a name known to allpodlepoo is a name known to all

Great guide! Thanks a lot RREEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!
podlepoo is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 03:40 PM   #137
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

Thanks Poodlepoo, and I wish for you a Happy Thanksgiving
Old 11-29-2008, 06:48 PM   #138
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

AMAZING! Your guide helped me get my turkey dinner unstuck! You are the best! REP REP REP!!!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #139
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

Tx gemicat! Glad to help! How important to get that turkey dinner unstuck! It,s really nice isn't it?
Old 12-03-2008, 11:07 AM   #140
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

What are you doing on page 2? People are looking for you all over the place!
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
summer camp graphics!