| 05-31-2008, 10:56 AM || #1 |
Join Date: Feb 2008
| | How To: Tips To Keep Your Account ''Clean''
So, here are some easy tips to keep your WI and WW accounts nice. Hope these help!
1) Do YOU have 123 friends on your friends list you don't know? Then why are you friends? I always wait at least fifteen to thirty days, and if they haven't talked to me by then, I delete them. It works well to keep your friends list down.
2) Go through your friends list about once a month. Are five people on your friends list banned? Well, then, what is the point of having them there??
3) DON'T FLAME ON PEOPLE'S THREADS! Even if you don't like their idea, you can still state it nicely and say something along the lines of ''It's a good idea, but not really my thing,'' insted of, ''OH MY JONAS THAT'S THE STUPIDEST IDEA EVER!!''
4) When some random person sends you a friend request, just tell them nicely ''I'm sorry, I don't accept friend request that I have never even talked to'' then give them a chance to be your friend! Let them talk!
1) Is your dock almost full? Well, it's certainly hard to find stuff in there! I suggest selling stuff you will not use for at least a month and a half, or going to find a room to put it in. OR, you can make a room titled something like Spare Room or Junk Yard, where you put your extra stuff with no place.
2) PLEASE! When you are in the clubhouse, don't go up to people and give them hearts. Besides, your pet may ''like'' them now, in two days I bet you'll forget their name!!
3) We all know that there is a mystery tree next to the kinzchat right now. That means that kinzchat plus MAY be coming back. If it does, PLEASE be considerate of everybody else. They really don't want to see you asking people's pets to ''go out'' with yours.
Thanks for reading!
| || |