Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 07:52 AM   #941
ontonwekly
Webkinz :)

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

Default re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site

Click the image to open in full size.
This is just to see if it works! Thank you for all the information!

Last edited by wontonweekly; 10-12-2009 at 01:12 PM..
wontonweekly is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2009, 05:13 PM   #942

mjmakaha has a spectacular aura aboutmjmakaha has a spectacular aura about

i find how the paint button help me!

i can't find it please help!

i can't find the paint button!

I can't find the paint button please help me

i can't find the paint button please help me!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:54 AM   #943
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

I don't know what the select button is.Can you help me?

View Post Originally Posted by mjmakaha
i find how the paint button help me!

i can't find it please help!

i can't find the paint button!

I can't find the paint button please help me

i can't find the paint button please help me!
Go to accesereis on the start menu and then you willl see paint in a list of things.
mhig is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #944

Hippyhop29 has a spectacular aura about

i do not know how to do a signiture and a quick reply! PLEASE HELP!:bdog::bokbok::husky::kanga:

This is IcyWorld! My pets can come here to relax, and see the two magical fountains that never freeze!

Last edited by Hippyhop29; 07-01-2009 at 11:21 AM..
Hippyhop29 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #945
uv all my little

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

I am going to practice and see if my image is there. Thanks Click the image to open in full size.
Nattie is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #946
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Well I say thank the lord for you. I would not have been able to take my first screen shot and post it on WI without your guide. Thank you soooooooooooooo much. You made things very easy for us computer illiterate people. Yes! there are still some of us out there.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #947
dork3

dlee is on a distinguished road

My post picture was too small ...does anyone know what I did wrong? Thanks!
dlee is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #948
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Thanks u helped a bunch
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 09:19 PM   #949
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Yeah, how do you post a larger image? Mine is always small and you have to click it to view it!
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 09:41 PM   #950
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Just wanna see if I did this correct and if I did not please tell me what I did wrong
Attachment 182088
dizzydessi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
achapkid was here!, amanda ♥'s billy!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bob ♥ loves maddie, eek! too many words!, footontable was here!, hard to understand & use, how to post pictures, how to upload pictures, i love pics, ipod version??!?, not very user friendly., omg thanks!, pawsome thread! -luree, spore! §, stop posting junk tags, thanks 4 the help, wl525, yay! :), yay! i did it!, [ii lovee youu]