Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 07:16 PM   #931
my dogs babies r
Webkinz :)

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site

View Post Originally Posted by eyeluvdogs5
Just testing out what I learned here. Thank you for all the great info. It was SO HELPFUL!
Please help my old feable mind....How do you make the picture appear bigger than this little thumbnail? I really have tried reading this thread to figure it out! Can someone spell it out for me??? Please
Attached Images
File Type: jpgTreetop room.jpg (110.8 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by eyeluvdogs5; 06-18-2009 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: forgot attachment
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 02:06 PM   #932
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by auntiee2
this is a test..this is only a test...

Yippee!! I got the size I wanted...Now how does one get more than 1 IMG code to post? I'LL be back.
Thank you so much--this time I used photobucket...

I think I may have some boo-boos in yet another test only--trouble figuring this out I just need to take my time...Thank you for letting us practice here...

trying to post more than one pic so don't have to flip-flop between here and photobucket..also not computer savvy and don't want to ask hubby ... one more try then I'll leave for awhile...

I got it, now all I have to do is remember how I did it...Thanks again and rep for you

Just one more test for a single pic...

It gave me all the codes for all pics, so back spaced to delete the ones I didn't want? is that right?
Your welcome, but remember Please don't post so many pictures on one post because it takes up a lot of space . I can suggest that you make a house thread? I would love to see other rooms!
Yes that is right. Have fun posting PICTURES!
View Post Originally Posted by misawaj11
wow would that work on any kind of computer??? or just one type???
Yes only on all Windows Computers. Except for Mac's it is different and it is also SLIGHTLY different on Window Vista Computers. Im glad I helped

View Post Originally Posted by 17Starlite
Thank you, how do you open paint?
Your welcome. Well if you have Windows, Click Start, then Programs, then Accessories, then Paint.
View Post Originally Posted by ~Kkroxs~
WOW your good at computers! LOL thank you!
Gee thanks so much
View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Stupid question, but where is post N° 2 I'm trying to upload a picture of some new actionz I think I've found and it is taking eons.

I did it!!!! It's on Look what I got - New actionz if anyone's interested
No Question is Stupid! I will check where post number 2 is. Give me a minute please. Okay Post No.2 is on Page 94 (first page of the post) right about post No.1. I hope this helps!
View Post Originally Posted by cinderpool
Thanks a bunch! I didn't know how to get on paint!
Do you still need help finding it? Or U got it?
View Post Originally Posted by eyeluvdogs5
Please help my old feable mind....How do you make the picture appear bigger than this little thumbnail? I really have tried reading this thread to figure it out! Can someone spell it out for me??? Please
You click on the picture and it will become bigger.

Last edited by Webkinzlover525; 06-20-2009 at 02:13 PM..
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 05:17 PM   #933
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Thanks for the answer but I guess my real question is that I want my picture to be larger without clicking on it. Thanks again! Like in post 896 for example.

I finally got it figured out. Thank you again.

Last edited by eyeluvdogs5; 06-29-2009 at 06:59 AM.. Reason: added example
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 03:11 PM   #934

JimmyCricket has a spectacular aura about

Click the image to open in full size.I

wow thanks! How do you resize it?
JimmyCricket is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #935
Frida Kahlo is my

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

I can't get a pic on the site to put it in a thread of mine! How do I do that? I need directions. They wern't in the guide.
achapkid is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:38 AM   #936
Zackula
Banned
Indula is on a distinguished road

your pic of the old login thing brings back memories of June 25, 2007, the day i started my webkinz acccount. Oh my gosh! today is June 25, 2009! My account is 2 years old! Party!!!! Come on, we are taking over kinzchat plus party room 5 in the light blue zone! today! at probably 4:00 pm KT/EST!tell all of your friends, family, and minions! Yes i have no life. It is 1:38 in the morning and i am waiting for ww to come up. W00T!
Old 06-28-2009, 09:26 AM   #937
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Indula
your pic of the old login thing brings back memories of June 25, 2007, the day i started my webkinz acccount. Oh my gosh! today is June 25, 2009! My account is 2 years old! Party!!!! Come on, we are taking over kinzchat plus party room 5 in the light blue zone! today! at probably 4:00 pm KT/EST!tell all of your friends, family, and minions! Yes i have no life. It is 1:38 in the morning and i am waiting for ww to come up. W00T!
This belongs in the party section .
wowewe is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #938

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Thank you SO much for this guide. It's absolutely amazing and VERY helpful. Thanks again for all the help, and REP to you.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #939
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Red face re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site

I HAVE A QUESTION

CAN YOU TAKE A PIC FROM YOUR CAMERA AND PUT IT ON THE SCREEN LIKE THAT?? MY COMPUTER WON'T LET A PRINTER IN THE SYTEM SO I CAN'T PRINT ANYTHING. AND I AM DIEING TO ENTER THE FIRST DOG SUMMER CONTEST.

HAPPY SUMMER
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 09:33 PM   #940

momxthree is on a distinguished road

thank you! VERY helpful!
Closed

Tags
achapkid was here!, amanda ♥'s billy!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bob ♥ loves maddie, eek! too many words!, footontable was here!, hard to understand & use, how to post pictures, how to upload pictures, i love pics, ipod version??!?, not very user friendly., omg thanks!, pawsome thread! -luree, spore! §, stop posting junk tags, thanks 4 the help, wl525, yay! :), yay! i did it!, [ii lovee youu]