Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 06:17 PM   #821
koolkidz1985
Webkinz :)

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

Default re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site

umm how do i do it without paint? im not allowed to download paint. oh and my computer is a samsung
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 06:18 PM   #822

karrotkake is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!
karrotkake is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 03:01 PM   #823
kjwood51
kjwood51 is on a distinguished road

You are my Super-Hero for the day. I have a computer science degree and am a CPA and Insurance agent. I am used to things adding up. Just got a new laptop recently and I am laying here recouperating after surgery and my mind is like....huh?...in a reboot loop.

I've tried various things to do that I thought would be quck and easy, but no so much. BTW, you are the first person who has made me feel welcome at WI. I have tried to leave rep points...can't. I have tried to give detailed info on the Star Challenge, and the Fairy Forest that might benefit others in helping them track certain stars or charms. (I have Beta tested for many years as I had cancer for 15+ years and I could do that from bed. Also it was great for eye/hand co-orrdination.

Anywa, you kind words were very helpful. I usually stop by everyday but was rarely logging in. When I would login it would not let me do hardly anything. People would leave messages saying check their this or that and I would hit the link only to be told, I'm not allowed. I guess the only thing I am allowed to do is read. (No, I am sure once I leave some posts the system will get me on a productive path. However, when I would try and ask someone to take pity on my lack of experience, I have felt I had stumbled into this secret passageway that allowed me, like a cozy inspired mouse, to peak into a world of happy and charming people who, like Santa's elves, were helping Justin and others, to get Webkinz every secret uncovered for maximum enjoyment of Webkinz World. However, were I to attempt to say anything, not a single elf could hear my crys saying, "Hey, it's me. I'm down over here. Boy, you guys are really neat to hang out with. I've learn so much about the pets and stuff and I got stuff I could share too. Also, I am new at this pet collecting and actually I have a bunch of really sick kids who depend on me to put a competer together for them so that their meds can be run by demand by their PC. Then they could go back home.

Anyway, this is alot loger than I wanted. THANKS! You touched my heart! I asm still trying to figure out what I need to do to be able to leave a message for someone specifically. What's the quickest way to make an avitar that the website will take? (I actually tried to put a pic of me but that another no-no.

U R GREAT!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:15 PM   #824
ilovejesus40

RockinRhino is on a distinguished road

Where is post # 2?

---------- RockinRhino added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

What is paint?

Last edited by RockinRhino; 12-05-2008 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RockinRhino is offline Male
Old 12-05-2008, 08:30 PM   #825

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

ugh. this whole thing is confusing. i don't get it. i know how to take a pic but i just can't put it on one of those sites and then to WI. i'm so frustrated right now. Do you have to be registered at one of the sites you put your picture on?
Old 12-07-2008, 10:16 AM   #826
Blind me I'm a

Chicagofan732 is on a distinguished road

problem!!! i dont get a word u said
Old 12-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #827
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

How do you upload a picture on a 'DELL' computer?

---------- hespsn added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by maddiroxx1985
umm how do i do it without paint? im not allowed to download paint. oh and my computer is a samsung
I don't know this as a fact (because I have no idea how to do it with my computer), but I don't think you can do it at all. I wish I could help you, but I need help myself!!

Last edited by hespsn; 12-07-2008 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hespsn is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 08:16 PM   #828
is a crazy
Gift Guru

kooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of light

Click the image to open in full size. Here it is!

---------- kooky9 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

OMG thank you!!!! It works

Last edited by kooky9; 12-07-2008 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kooky9 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 05:30 PM   #829
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

That was so helpful! Thanks a ton!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 05:31 PM   #830
The Doctor is my

Moonburst is just really niceMoonburst is just really nice

How do you do it without paint? This is really helpful though. Thanksaton!
Moonburst is offline Female
Closed

Tags
achapkid was here!, amanda ♥'s billy!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bob ♥ loves maddie, eek! too many words!, footontable was here!, hard to understand & use, how to post pictures, how to upload pictures, i love pics, ipod version??!?, not very user friendly., omg thanks!, pawsome thread! -luree, spore! §, stop posting junk tags, thanks 4 the help, wl525, yay! :), yay! i did it!, [ii lovee youu]