Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 02:25 PM   #771
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site

Thank you webkinzlover for this thread! I'm now able to take screen shots of my rooms and post them here on the forum because of your most helpful instructions!
Vickie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2008, 09:36 PM   #772
Webkinz :)

caity_lin is an unknown quantity at this point

hey thanks u rock no 1 cood ever tell me how to do it on a mac sooooo PROPS TO YOU!!!!!
caity_lin is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 10:42 PM   #773
vickiexoxox

vickiexoxox has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Thanks for the information. Very detailed too. Keep up the good work.
vickiexoxox is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 06:36 PM   #774

suzilla760 is on a distinguished road

Thanks! I am new someone game me a link to your "How to..." and look at my avatar...my Pink Google, Tootles! AWESOME!
suzilla760 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #775
hy Is The Earth Roun

CutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to all

Thanks so much!!
CutyPiePrincess is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:45 PM   #776
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

So here is my test I don't know if I followed your instructions right. Testing Testing

[img=http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3729/kinzpostsorterglitchez6.th.png]
Puppet is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 11:16 AM   #777
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

THX! IT WORKS!
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #778
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Hi there! Thanks for showing us how to take pictures and all that good stuff! I think I followed your directions (got the image and copied the code) but now I don't know what to do with it (lol). Do I paste the code onto the screen ? I'm going to test it here if you don't mind?

Click the image to open in full size.

Okay I see the code but not the picture, could someone please help me with this? I appreciate it much! Thanks ~ lollie

How do I make the image bigger? Thanks!!!!

Last edited by lollie; 10-02-2008 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: The image works!
lollie is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #779

menacedog will become famous soon enough

How do you put a picture in a thread though? You talked about in your signiture but I didn't see one in just plain post.
menacedog is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 08:46 AM   #780

horseluver92595 is an unknown quantity at this point

It worked! that is so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!
horseluver92595 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
achapkid was here!, amanda ♥'s billy!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bob ♥ loves maddie, eek! too many words!, footontable was here!, hard to understand & use, how to post pictures, how to upload pictures, i love pics, ipod version??!?, not very user friendly., omg thanks!, pawsome thread! -luree, spore! §, stop posting junk tags, thanks 4 the help, wl525, yay! :), yay! i did it!, [ii lovee youu]