Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 07:49 PM   #601
Farglesword
Webkinz :)

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

Thanks that helped!
Farglesword is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 04:02 PM   #602
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

♪ That helped because I didn't know how to post pics in my siggie. Thanks!
amazon is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 05:06 PM   #603
Farglesword

I am curious how so many people have a big group of pictures all in thumbnails and then you can enlarge one and scroll through all the others though.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:58 PM   #604

nelrut is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, I'm trying to attach a pic to a post, but my apple laptop has an open "Manage Attachments" window that says "Uploading File (s) - Please Wait." It's been like that for 5 minutes and nothing is happening. I have the pic on my desktop but now can't upload it for some reason. It shows that I chose the pic as a file, but says "Sum of all attachments owned by nelrut: 0"

What to do??

Nelrut

---------- nelrut added 8 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Ah, it says that "Your file of 412.2 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 195.3 KB for this filetype." How do I resize it?

Thanks,
Nelrut

Last edited by nelrut; 04-30-2008 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nelrut is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #605
Gift Guru

bskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond repute

i am using a laptop and i followed those instructions and still cant take a picture. i just got a rare hand carved lion with the white poodle i just adopted today and i tried taking a photo of it and it wont do anything when i push the print screen button. so frustrated!!!! this thing is cool and i wanted to share the photo with those who have never seen it
bskrmom is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 09:24 AM   #606

hannahbanana11 is on a distinguished road

when I press print screen nothing happens. I go down to the bottom and press print prieview.....i can't copy or past. HELP
hannahbanana11 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 01:32 PM   #607
Farglesword

View Post Originally Posted by bskrmom
i am using a laptop and i followed those instructions and still cant take a picture. i just got a rare hand carved lion with the white poodle i just adopted today and i tried taking a photo of it and it wont do anything when i push the print screen button. so frustrated!!!! this thing is cool and i wanted to share the photo with those who have never seen it
When I press print screen nothing outright happens either, but that's just because the computer is taking a picture of what we see. After I just open paint and press control v (ctrl+V), or 'apple'+V for mac. That pastes what print-screen did in paint.

If that doesn't work, you're either not doing it right, your print screen button doesn't work, or it might be involved with the function key, or something like that.

Print-screen is the only way I can do gem mining for a job!
Old 05-04-2008, 01:44 PM   #608
bball020

giggleA is an unknown quantity at this point

THANKS that helped me a bunch!
Old 05-09-2008, 11:27 AM   #609

purplemango is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size. this is just a test to see if my image worked

---------- purplemango added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

ok well i guess it didn't

Last edited by purplemango; 05-09-2008 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-12-2008, 03:21 PM   #610
webkinzover

thank you sooooooooooooomuch...you were a big help!!!
Closed

Tags
achapkid was here!, amanda ♥'s billy!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bob ♥ loves maddie, eek! too many words!, footontable was here!, hard to understand & use, how to post pictures, how to upload pictures, i love pics, ipod version??!?, not very user friendly., omg thanks!, pawsome thread! -luree, spore! §, stop posting junk tags, thanks 4 the help, wl525, yay! :), yay! i did it!, [ii lovee youu]