Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 12:03 PM   #561
candycorn13
Tangerine13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

How do you use the buttons?! it won't let my edit paste becaus ei have nothing to paste!! HELP ASAP!

---------- Tangerine13 added 4 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

GREAT TIPS! BUT i want to add that to people on laptops and such whos prt sc is a second function you need to hold down the fn button at the same time. (like when using shift)

---------- Tangerine13 added 12 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

But How Do I Post It On A Thread Or A Thread Replie???

Last edited by Tangerine13; 03-24-2008 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2008, 10:26 AM   #562
I have way too many
Webkinz :)

cocomeli is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

thanx so much

---------- cocomeli added 5 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I'm trying it out now

---------- cocomeli added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

I'm trying it out now

---------- cocomeli added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I'm trying it out now

---------- cocomeli added 8 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

I changed mine!

Last edited by cocomeli; 03-25-2008 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cocomeli is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 11:10 AM   #563
LoVeRwEbKiNz463

thanks that really helped a lot!
Old 03-26-2008, 03:09 PM   #564
Natlover13

Natlover13 is an unknown quantity at this point

:ppony::ph::abn::clyde:My Computer Is Diffrent Because It Is a Laptop Compaq
Old 03-27-2008, 01:52 PM   #565

KidsKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I took a screen shot and pasted it on paint and everything. now, how do i post it on ? also, how do i put the stuff that goes at the bottem of every post? lastly, how do i make a pic my avatar? please answer!!!

P.S. thanks a bagillion on how ot take screen shots!!! i'm going to be spending a lot in paint now!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 08:09 PM   #566
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by hiphop772
Thanks so much but I'm having problems doing it. Paste isn't working it's like when you try to press paste it won't let you like there is nothing to paste. Help me!!
Try again and use the prt sc sys rq or print screen button! then paste!
View Post Originally Posted by hiphop772
Thanks but it just doesn;t paste for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have to make sure that nothing else was pasted before?

---------- hiphop772 added 86 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

YES! I've got it working! All I had to do was hold down Fn and click Prnt Scrn SysRq and go to paint and copy and paste it, save it, and upload it! Thanks for dealing with me.
Lol you welcome but I had that pasted before.

View Post Originally Posted by Tangerine13
How do you use the buttons?! it won't let my edit paste becaus ei have nothing to paste!! HELP ASAP!

---------- Tangerine13 added 4 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

GREAT TIPS! BUT i want to add that to people on laptops and such whos prt sc is a second function you need to hold down the fn button at the same time. (like when using shift)

---------- Tangerine13 added 12 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

But How Do I Post It On A Thread Or A Thread Replie???
Okay wait whats your question? You have to upload it then paste the IMG code.

View Post Originally Posted by cocomeli
thanx so much

---------- cocomeli added 5 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I'm trying it out now

---------- cocomeli added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

I'm trying it out now

---------- cocomeli added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I'm trying it out now

---------- cocomeli added 8 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

I changed mine!
Changed what?
View Post Originally Posted by Natlover13
:ppony::ph::abn::clyde:My Computer Is Diffrent Because It Is a Laptop Compaq
Try posting a thread about it, maybe users can help!

View Post Originally Posted by KidsKinz
I took a screen shot and pasted it on paint and everything. now, how do i post it on ? also, how do i put the stuff that goes at the bottem of every post? lastly, how do i make a pic my avatar? please answer!!!

P.S. thanks a bagillion on how ot take screen shots!!! i'm going to be spending a lot in paint now!!!
You have to upload and paste the IMG code onto the reply post! What stuff at the bottom of the post? You have to make or get a picture that is (I think) 150x150 and then go to User CP and then Edit Avatar then go to the bottom and yea!
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2008, 10:43 PM   #567
annielewiscindy
Annielewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
Old 03-28-2008, 12:43 AM   #568
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I've been wanting to make my own avatar for a while. Thanks so much for showing me how!
magicw is offline Female
Old 03-28-2008, 08:32 AM   #569

KidsKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

thanz this is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- KidsKinz added 5 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.is this bigger?

---------- KidsKinz added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

man! didn't work!!!

Last edited by KidsKinz; 03-28-2008 at 08:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-28-2008, 04:41 PM   #570

CBFan12 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i still dont get it
Closed

Tags
achapkid was here!, amanda ♥'s billy!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bob ♥ loves maddie, eek! too many words!, footontable was here!, hard to understand & use, how to post pictures, how to upload pictures, i love pics, ipod version??!?, not very user friendly., omg thanks!, pawsome thread! -luree, spore! §, stop posting junk tags, thanks 4 the help, wl525, yay! :), yay! i did it!, [ii lovee youu]