Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 08:40 PM   #521
Lil Kinz
alliecat121 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

Thank you! I am new here, and this is my first post! I am really glad you gave me this information.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 03:42 PM   #522
lilyfrog73
Gift Trainee

lilyfrog73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

I don't get anything when I click on my print screen button!?! What am I doing wrong?
Old 02-27-2008, 04:05 PM   #523
I'd be a cool
Webkinz :)

SmartBlonde278 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

I can't do that!!!! I'm oh-soooo confused
thanx anyway
Old 02-28-2008, 07:06 PM   #524
Lil Kinz
mbscjohnp is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- mbscjohnp added 6 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mbscjohnp
OK where are the thumbnail buttons at the bottom? I selected the thumbnail code.

Last edited by mbscjohnp; 02-28-2008 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-29-2008, 06:07 PM   #525
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Thanks so much but I've given up

---------- hiphop772 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Wait... do hold down Prnt Screen or just press it?

Last edited by hiphop772; 02-29-2008 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 07:21 PM   #526

doggykitty2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, thanks for all of the information...I've always wondered how to do this and I followed your easy directions and I think I DID IT!! Well, I'm testing it here so HOPEFULLY I did it (btw, I took a screenshot of my daughter's ubfunkeys account for testing)
Old 03-01-2008, 11:26 AM   #527
pinkflower789

babywooley is an unknown quantity at this point

it doesnt work for me because i have a mac
babywooley is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 12:22 PM   #528
candycorn13
Tangerine13 is on a distinguished road

Wait show me!

---------- Tangerine13 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I need to know how where are the directions???

---------- Tangerine13 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

I need to know how where are the directions?

Last edited by Tangerine13; 03-01-2008 at 12:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-02-2008, 04:07 PM   #529
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by DeniseArrow
Yes it was step 9. And I thought I was good at following instructions.

Thanks for all your help.

I'm still trying to figure out how to do the thumbnails. I've searched WI and the Internet and can't find anything helpful. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've been asking all over the place and I don't get any answers or even other people saying they want to know the same info.
Okay I know how to do those. Oh and your welcome!

Like (okay I am in the advanced post setting) Look at the top and you will see the a,a x'ed our the font style, sizing, coloring, smilys, a paper clip, and arrows! If you don't see the paper clip tell me and I will post a screenshot of it.

Click the paper clip. Something will pop up. Go to the bottom one where it says upload file from url. Paste the URL code you get from TINYPIC.COM! (this time instead of getting IMG code get URL code) Paste it then click upload. It should work.

View Post Originally Posted by lilyfrog73
I don't get anything when I click on my print screen button!?! What am I doing wrong?
Nothing supposed to happen. Just go to paint and paste. If nothing pastes then try it again or check if your pressing the right button because that happens to me alot!

View Post Originally Posted by SmartBlonde278
I can't do that!!!! I'm oh-soooo confused
thanx anyway
View Post Originally Posted by mbscjohnp

---------- mbscjohnp added 6 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

OK where are the thumbnail buttons at the bottom? I selected the thumbnail code.
Well i don't know how to use photobucket because I don't use it. I use imageshack.us and tinypic.com. So please try one of those and select the IMG code.

View Post Originally Posted by hiphop772
Thanks so much but I've given up

---------- hiphop772 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Wait... do hold down Prnt Screen or just press it?
Just press it. Try it again and DO NOT RUSH IT! Please don't give up. Pm me and I will help you step by step if you still don't get it. But please try before pming me.

View Post Originally Posted by doggykitty2
Hi, thanks for all of the information...I've always wondered how to do this and I followed your easy directions and I think I DID IT!! Well, I'm testing it here so HOPEFULLY I did it (btw, I took a screenshot of my daughter's ubfunkeys account for testing)
Looks like it didn't show up. I would like to see the pic so can you please try again?

View Post Originally Posted by babywooley
it doesnt work for me because i have a mac
I have apple directions up there. But if mac and apple are different your gonna have to contact someone who has mac because I do not know about mac's.

View Post Originally Posted by Tangerine13
Wait show me!

---------- Tangerine13 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I need to know how where are the directions???

---------- Tangerine13 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

I need to know how where are the directions?
The direction are on the first post, as always in every thread. Are they not showing up??
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2008, 06:37 PM   #530
horselovr137

horselovr137 is on a distinguished road

I have all of the options above, but everytime I press the print button, a print option shows up over Webkinz. Then...when I go into paint, leaving the print thing up, go into edit, paste shows up dull...so I can't click it....
Closed

Tags
achapkid was here!, amanda ♥'s billy!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bob ♥ loves maddie, eek! too many words!, footontable was here!, hard to understand & use, how to post pictures, how to upload pictures, i love pics, ipod version??!?, not very user friendly., omg thanks!, pawsome thread! -luree, spore! §, stop posting junk tags, thanks 4 the help, wl525, yay! :), yay! i did it!, [ii lovee youu]