Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 11:21 PM   #441
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

My WI is messed up causing me not to post new topics, edit posts, or even quote posts. So I am very sorry with the inconvenience but this is how I have to answer ur questions:

jackhts - Just drag them.
oreoprincess64 - That just MADE MY DAY! Thanks so much!!!!!!
webkinzloverxoxo<3 - get the IMG code
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 11:41 PM   #442
ilovemyyorkie23
Webkinz :)

webkinz_2_9_4_ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

It Dosen't Work For Me.
Old 01-01-2008, 03:14 PM   #443
fastpitchslugger and
Gifted

fastpitchslugger is an unknown quantity at this point

I have one problem...when I right click, I can't "paste" at all! It angers me so much! How do you do that then?
Old 01-01-2008, 04:48 PM   #444
PM me for it!!

soccerstar21197 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it is very very helpful!!!! Thank you!!
soccerstar21197 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 09:35 PM   #445
BellaItaliana417
BellaItaliana is an unknown quantity at this point

o wow thanks so much. I had no idea how to do any of this
Old 01-03-2008, 03:43 PM   #446
mydogoreorox

Holler4Holist3r is on a distinguished road

1Problem, it doesnt work for me. Remember when you said to click prt sc sys rq? I have prt sc on a seperate button than sys rq!!! I CANT DO IT!!! HELP!!
Old 01-04-2008, 01:04 AM   #447
Gifted

turtlebratz is on a distinguished road

this guide is totally amazing, I am so glad I found it!! It was easy to understand and each step came out perfect, it worked like a charm, thanks so much for your time, it was very much appreciated!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 01:06 PM   #448
girly94
girly94 is an unknown quantity at this point

awsome! i was totally in the dark about how to input my pics, i have made awsome adobe outfits,(thanks chiclit!) but i didn't know how to post them! thankyou thankyou thankyou! now i can show the world my webbies!
Old 01-06-2008, 03:09 AM   #449
--ET call home!
Gift Guru

Lodida is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.practiceClick the image to open in full size.

---------- Lodida added 17 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Lodida added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lodida
Click the image to open in full size.practiceClick the image to open in full size.

---------- Lodida added 17 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.
Ok can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I want my image smaller. I want it like I see pictures of peoples rooms. I'm doing something wrong.

Last edited by Lodida; 01-06-2008 at 03:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lodida is offline Female
Old 01-06-2008, 01:34 PM   #450
Unknown0013

Unknown0013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

http://i4.tinypic.com/6s8449e.jpg,Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Unknown0013 added 6 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

http://i4.tinypic.com/6s8449e.jpg,Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Unknown0013 added 221 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It ceeps telling me that my pic is too big!

Webkinzlover5somthinsomthin please help!!!!!!

I did everything you said to!

Last edited by Unknown0013; 01-06-2008 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
achapkid was here!, amanda ♥'s billy!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bob ♥ loves maddie, eek! too many words!, footontable was here!, hard to understand & use, how to post pictures, how to upload pictures, i love pics, ipod version??!?, not very user friendly., omg thanks!, pawsome thread! -luree, spore! §, stop posting junk tags, thanks 4 the help, wl525, yay! :), yay! i did it!, [ii lovee youu]