Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 02:40 PM   #351
Gift Guru

klock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roost

Default Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

http://i1.tinypic.com/4lzenhz.jpg

okay everyone take a peek at adorable sleeping Curly Q our Lil Kinz pug
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCurly Q sleeping in Fluffy's pink Caddy.jpg (17.2 KB, 41 views)
klock101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2007, 09:37 AM   #352
Webkinz :)

crazie109 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

WHEN EVER I PASTE SOMETHING THAT MY MOM DID COMES UP. hOW DO i DELETE THAT?
Old 11-04-2007, 03:24 PM   #353
WHONK™!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

My first try posting a pucture

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- vince730 added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by vince730
My first try posting a pucture

hmmm. I can't seem to do step #9. Can someone help me?

http://i23.tinypic.com/2nv49cm.jpg

Last edited by vince730; 11-04-2007 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
vince730 is offline Male
Old 11-05-2007, 11:11 AM   #354
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hi Thank U so so much! I am new but not so new around here and needed 2 find some things out! LOL!
Thanks Again! Sarah
P.S. I LOVE & !!!

---------- FLOWERSM added 1122 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Hi I just want 2 Thank U 4 all the help! I hope this works! Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Last edited by FLOWERSM; 11-05-2007 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 08:01 PM   #355
nomyhead
Gifted

nomyhand is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankz this help sooooo much!
Old 11-06-2007, 02:33 AM   #356
jle
issa44
Gifted

jle will become famous soon enough

I'm so happy I found your instructions!! You made the directions so easy to follow with the pictures. Thanks!
Old 11-06-2007, 08:20 AM   #357
Lil Kinz
desirae is an unknown quantity at this point

I still dont get it plus do u need a camera?
Old 11-06-2007, 06:53 PM   #358
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

ok...trying this out...

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...hismonster.jpg

---------- thecowgurl added 3 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

ooops! that wasn't it. trying again.

---------- thecowgurl added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

WOO HOO! That's my little guy watching his monster in his jammies!

Last edited by thecowgurl; 11-06-2007 at 06:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-08-2007, 12:33 PM   #359
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

ok, giving this a try (crosses fingers)

---------- Jrock added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Wow, I can't believe I did it!! Yay me!!

---------- Jrock added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

hmmm. I can't seem to do step #9. Can someone help me?

I don't get it either. When I try to drag the corners to make the picture bigger, the resolution gets all grainy. I don't know why.

Last edited by Jrock; 11-08-2007 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-08-2007, 12:46 PM   #360
Shadowylake
Webkinz :)

fiveninetwelve is an unknown quantity at this point

cOOOOOOOl...
Closed

Tags
achapkid was here!, amanda ♥'s billy!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bob ♥ loves maddie, eek! too many words!, footontable was here!, hard to understand & use, how to post pictures, how to upload pictures, i love pics, ipod version??!?, not very user friendly., omg thanks!, pawsome thread! -luree, spore! §, stop posting junk tags, thanks 4 the help, wl525, yay! :), yay! i did it!, [ii lovee youu]