Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 08:30 AM   #341
Webkinz :)

Steph is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

thanks how do you do it on an aple computer??
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 08:34 AM   #342
Pm me please!

Hipposter is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz Points

let's see my siggie work...
Hipposter is offline Male
Old 10-28-2007, 07:59 PM   #343
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Steph
We used to have apple computers at school! Now we have the all new IMAC's!

Okay, Well I do not really know how. But I tried to get some info!

Heres what I scooped up on this site and other sites:
If you have a Mac (which is apple right?) Hold the Apple Key, Shift 4, and Space bar at the same time. The pic will show up on your desktop. You can edit it on Iphoto. And Instead of Paint you can buy Mac Paint for like $10.
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2007, 09:34 PM   #344
Gift Guru

shimmershine has a spectacular aura about

Thank you soooo much! You really helped me alot! thanks points comming to you!
shimmershine is offline Female
Old 11-02-2007, 10:29 PM   #345
Elizabug2u
Elizabug2u is an unknown quantity at this point

Great I can't wait to try this when webkinz world comes back up. Thanks!
Old 11-03-2007, 03:03 AM   #346
bluelagoon97
Gift Guru

starry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledge

Highest Donation Level 

thanks for the info on how to post pics, but how do you put them all on one page or are they stuck on the other pages after you add and peeps start posting.

rep points to ya btw for teachin us all the most excellent skills.
starry2night is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 07:10 AM   #347
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Steph
Hi Steph, These are great instructions from the FAQ page here at WI: If you are on a Mac, find something you want to take a picture of, then press "Shift+Apple+4" You will see your mouse pointer turn into crosshairs. Click on the upper-left corner of what you want to take a picture of, and drag a box around it. You will hear a camera sound and the screenshot will appear on your desktop as "Picture 1" . Then, just upload it to WI, with the instructions below, as it is already in .PNG format!

I used it on my MAC and it works great!
Freya is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 01:41 PM   #348
Gift Guru

klock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roost

:cs:

Thanks so much! I have been wondering how to take pictures and this helped a ton!!!!!!I am working on one now. Our Lil Kinz pug Curly Q somehow managed to be asleep in our pink poodle Fluffy's pink Cadillac so we had to take a picture because it was toooooo cute! I didn't even know they could go to sleep in anything but beds. Has anyone else had this happen?
klock101 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 01:53 PM   #349
PM me for it! :)
Gifted

Kayla has a spectacular aura about

Thank you soo much I always wanted to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kayla is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 02:39 PM   #350
Gift Guru

klock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roost

http://i1.tinypic.com/4lzenhz.jpg

i think i did it but not completely sure. lets see!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCurly Q sleeping in Fluffy's pink Caddy.jpg (17.2 KB, 43 views)
klock101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
achapkid was here!, amanda ♥'s billy!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bob ♥ loves maddie, eek! too many words!, footontable was here!, hard to understand & use, how to post pictures, how to upload pictures, i love pics, ipod version??!?, not very user friendly., omg thanks!, pawsome thread! -luree, spore! §, stop posting junk tags, thanks 4 the help, wl525, yay! :), yay! i did it!, [ii lovee youu]