Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 09:34 PM   #111
Gift Guru

Bibble is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the site!

Testing again....Bibble
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2007, 10:20 AM   #112
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Thanks for the help. You're awesome!
Old 06-29-2007, 11:23 AM   #113
Gift Guru

Bibble is on a distinguished road

Hi Everyone, HELP me please I finally got the signature to show up. Loonnngg story. Had to switch to another browser. Can anyone tell me how to get the pictures to look close up? I have tried pasting bigger pictures, going into paint and stretching the picture, etc. Nothing works. I appreciate any help. Thank you, Bibble
Old 06-30-2007, 11:58 AM   #114
Webkinz :)

tori867 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks it worked very well!
Old 06-30-2007, 09:41 PM   #115
Uggfan22
Gifted

webbykinnzy is a jewel in the roughwebbykinnzy is a jewel in the rough

you are the best
webbykinnzy is offline Female
Old 07-02-2007, 02:48 PM   #116
weaqs

How long did it take to type all that??
Old 07-03-2007, 02:11 PM   #117
Gifted
niki605 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for the tutorial. I just posted my first pic and it worked great!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 04:05 PM   #118
weaqs

I tried it dosen't work for me!
Old 07-03-2007, 05:06 PM   #119
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by ea11
how do you do this on a laptop? i really want to be able to take screen shots! does it make a noise or anything when you take a screenshot?
No, It does not make any noise. Its the same way. Just find the PRT SC or PRINT SCREEN Button and press it then go to paint and paste *MAKE SURE IT IS ON SELECT AND NOT THE WORD TYPING BOX*

quote=BABYKEEPER;318885]i TIRED WHAT YOU SAID PUT WHEN i GO TO THE PASTE BUTTOM ITdoesn't allow paste ing?[/quote]

Okay slow down, I have no idea what you just said. Please type in full words and right spelling so I understand.

View Post Originally Posted by Bibble
Hi Everyone, HELP me please I finally got the signature to show up. Loonnngg story. Had to switch to another browser. Can anyone tell me how to get the pictures to look close up? I have tried pasting bigger pictures, going into paint and stretching the picture, etc. Nothing works. I appreciate any help. Thank you, Bibble
Ok see you have to make the image small it fit the size (Which is 450x150, thats Width 450 & Height 150) and you can change the size using numbers (HENCE the 450x150) ON Paint to resize it go to Image than ATTRIBUTES and then put the numbers in (450x150) Now it will cut your image which MEANS you have to fix the image fitting the size! I hope you understand. I know it sounds like PRO Paint USERS and I am sorry.
View Post Originally Posted by Bibble
Hi Webkinzlover, I received your pm concerning this.
"For putting it in your sig. You have to use that thing under, where it says add a pic. Post the Img code there and then click Insert! then you will get sometthing that looks like thise [ SIG ] [/ SIG] without spaces though. That is your pic."
Unfortunately, I don't have that. It doesn't say add a pic. Fordstar was looking into it for me and found out : "Ok, this is what I have for you. You can not link images to your signature. You need to upload them directly to WebkinzInsider. Hope this helps?? Fordstar"

I'm not sure what that means and I don't know how to upload them directly to WebkinzInsider. I've tried looking up info under Microsoft and Internet Explorer 7 but no luck. I don't know what to do. Bibble
Ok did you TRY EVERYTHING I showed on the first post? If yes, try it again If no, Try it again but do it very carefully. And if you still have problems, PM ME.
-
View Post Originally Posted by weaqs
How long did it take to type all that??
Long time! But I wanted to help! Thing is I had typed this on another Website because people were asking EVERYwhere on how to post an image. And so all I did was copy that and paste it here, because I found out it is exactly the same here! Anyways, see ya laters! SMILES!

Last edited by Webkinzlover525; 07-03-2007 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 05:13 PM   #120
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by weaqs
I tried it dosen't work for me!
Ok where are you stuck?
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
achapkid was here!, amanda ♥'s billy!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bob ♥ loves maddie, eek! too many words!, footontable was here!, hard to understand & use, how to post pictures, how to upload pictures, i love pics, ipod version??!?, not very user friendly., omg thanks!, pawsome thread! -luree, spore! §, stop posting junk tags, thanks 4 the help, wl525, yay! :), yay! i did it!, [ii lovee youu]