| 11-28-2009, 02:50 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Jan 2009
| | How to take good care of your Webkinz!
Here's a guide on how to wash your Webkinz!
1. Don't put it in the dryer/washing machine (Will result with rips and messed up fur)
2. Don't use perfume (Will result with terrible smell)
3. Don't draw on it (Will result with ugly colors)
4. Don't roll it in mud or dirt or anything that would stain (Would result as a stain or terrible smell, even permanent dirt/stain)
1. Taking your Webkinz in a swimming pool (The fur won't be as soft and will be slightly messed up. Make sure you dry it immediately and brush it after your done)
2. Bleach it (Think your Webkinz needs lighter fur? That's fine if you don't mind it smelling a little funny...Suggested that you don't do this...)
3. Dunk it in the ocean (Keep it out of the sand and it'll be fine, but it may smell a little funny!)
4. Wash it (Conditioner works well, although the fur, if not stringy, will end up a bit messed up. Gives your Webkinz a better smell.)
1. Brush it (Will give your Webkinz beautiful fur!)
2. Keep your Webkinz slightly apart so their not touching (Will protect from matted fur and loose limbs)
3. Keep your Webkinz in open spaces (Will reduce chances of bugs in fur)
4. Give your Webkinz lots of love (Will make a happy, healthy Webkinz!)
How to Wash your Webkinz
(WARNING! Doing this may cause messed up fur if not the stringy kind! Fur will not be to messed up at all though!)
Step 1. Turn on the sink and plug the drain so to make a small bathtub
Step 2. Put your Webkinz in it for 5 seconds
Step 3. Take your Webkinz out and use good-smelling conditioner (Vanilla smell works best for me!)
Step 4. Get a wash-cloth, dunk it in the water and scrub your Webkinz thoroughly with it
Step 5. Put both your Webkinz and the wash-cloth under water, while still scrubbing your Webkinz with it
Step 6. Take your Webkinz out, and twist it to squeeze some water out.
Step 7. Get a towel and squeeze your Webkinz with it
Step 8. Twist your Webkinz again
Last edited by Smog; 11-28-2009 at 04:23 PM..
| || |