Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default How To Screenshot Pictures Centex Homes Style

Click the image to open in full size.

For people who are wondering "How do i do screenshots" well this is a all-in one guide the Centex Homes 1 way!

This is for Windows Vista and 7 users.
1.Go find the picture with the red and white circle and sizzors (start, programs, accsessories) then press what kind of snipping tool you want. you can do either full screen (gets whole screen), rectangular (gets a rectangle shaped cut), free- (gets where you want i too) or full window snip wich gets the whole window.

If you don't like that . . . .
Print Screen-Prt Scr SysRQ (find print screen) copy, paste to Paint or a program that lets you.

Sorry other brand computer users . . . .(Apple & Linux)
I don't know your ways around.

Where is this "print screen" anyway?
For me that is, it's right next to scroll lock and F12. It depends for your computer type.

Lastly
Spoiler: show
I hope this works out for you!

Should i do more pictures?

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 03-05-2011 at 10:09 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 11:33 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How To Screenshot Pictures Centex Homes Style

That's nice of you to make a guide on taking Screen Shots.
Not sure if you're aware or not though, but there's actually already a full Screenshot guide that includes information for each type of computer, shows pictures, and even explains uploading and posting to the forums.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #3

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
That's nice of you to make a guide on taking Screen Shots.
Not sure if you're aware or not though, but there's actually already a full Screenshot guide that includes information for each type of computer, shows pictures, and even explains uploading and posting to the forums.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/
I know, i think they frogot to add the Snipping Tool so i made one myself. That one is a super guide, i didn't know some of the stuff they put!
Old 03-17-2011, 07:54 AM   #4
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thank you. I'm not very computer literate (my 10-year old is my pro, LOL) and joined WI just for the great tips like this.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Thank you. I'm not very computer literate (my 10-year old is my pro, LOL) and joined WI just for the great tips like this.
Thanks, 2WebbiesMomz. It's good you got something out of this thread!! You will get used to computers. Good thing you've got an expert!
Old 03-21-2011, 12:35 AM   #6
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

That's nice to know but I'd rather do alt+fn+insert.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 03-21-2011, 07:19 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
That's nice to know but I'd rather do alt+fn+insert.
Do Windows Vista's get that??
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, thnx for the tips