Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 10:51 PM   #21
Call me Karen
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

Default Re: A how to for retired webkinz

That's too bad. Lot's of shops, lots of fun!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 12:49 AM   #22
Gifted

candycane is a jewel in the roughcandycane is a jewel in the rough

My friend got a black and white cheeky dog on Ameriwade!
Old 06-18-2009, 12:59 AM   #23
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

That's easy too!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 10:10 AM   #24
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

I have found some great retired webbies at the Flea market!! Yes the flea market! And they were super cheap too!
$8.00 for large and $5.00 for lil kinz.
The vendor had the albino, pink and white dog, cheeky monkey, black lab etc..
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #25
Whitepines is on a distinguished road

I was just at our local Book Cellar outlet store and found the black and white cheeky dog, a lion, a hippo, the black panther and a bunch of other pets for 4 for $20. I don't know if the regular Book Cellar stores have them for that price, though. Our store is an outlet store for the outlet stores, so it really reduces stuff.
Whitepines is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 02:01 PM   #26
e're all

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Once I saw a brown cow. But somebody else grabbed it.
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 02:05 PM   #27
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

Not to be rude, but I see those all the time. Like the pink and white dog. My brother got one after it was retired and there was like 30 of them. Actually, I've seen the Love Puppy, Sherbet Bunny, and Cheeky Cat in a store before. The store had all the retired ones like the regular basset hound. Of course they were like $75 though. But I can see where you are coming from with retired pets. My cousin lives down in Florida and she never finds them.

View Post Originally Posted by Whitepines
I was just at our local Book Cellar outlet store and found the black and white cheeky dog, a lion, a hippo, the black panther and a bunch of other pets for 4 for $20. I don't know if the regular Book Cellar stores have them for that price, though. Our store is an outlet store for the outlet stores, so it really reduces stuff.
I was at Justice a little while ago and bought a porcupine and Pink spotty Dino for a total of $9! It was awesome!

Last edited by Beaudog6253; 06-26-2009 at 02:05 PM..
Beaudog6253 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 02:09 PM   #28
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I found a Toco Toucan at a place run by halmark, Chocolate lab at my local phamicy, a little Gorrila at a place called Turtle Pond and A German Sheperd at a book store called Chapters. Alll regalur price
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 06-26-2009, 05:41 PM   #29
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

I have the Cheeky Monkey And Fantail Goldfish!
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Closed