Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 06:42 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Default How to Repot/Flag a Post

I have seen many Guide, and How-to Threads about many helpful things on WebkinzInsider.
BUt I have never seen a Guide/How-to thread on flagging or reporting a post.
So I thought that I could make one.
I hope this helps, but I hope you will never have to do it.
If you have any problems understanding, just PM me.

First, you need to look out for posts that might not seem right. Below is just an example. Lets pretend that where I put "Personal Information*, there was my name, and phone number.

Click the image to open in full size.

For the saftey of that person, you should click the red flag on the bottom, under your Number of posts, and your Giftz recieved, (if you are Gift Traniee, Gifted, Gift Guru, etc.)

What you "pop up" next is the, what I call, the explination box. This is where you write what this pesrson has done wrong. I wrote in many things the person could have done.
---
When you are finished writing what the person has done wrong, click the Send Report button.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBER: You should NOT report a post for no reason. The reason has to be one of the below:
  • Personal Information
  • Harassing
  • Fighting
  • Breaking the Rules (See Rules)
  • Rudness
  • Scamming
  • etc.
Anything like that.
So be on the look-out.
We are just trying to keep WebkinzInsider safe.

--------------
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 06:59 AM   #2
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: How to Repot/Flag a Post

What a great thread Dahling! You put a lot of work into this! Thank you!
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:01 AM   #3

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

You welcome.
and thanks YOU.
xD
Old 10-12-2008, 07:02 AM   #4
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Aloy Cookie! AWESOME guide! Thanks for putting time into making it!
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 10-12-2008, 07:03 AM   #5

Aloy Yosh!
xDD
Your welcome.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:05 AM   #6
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Good work,I saw the this is a test thing in the DCT and I was like: "What???" rep. Can you flag a whole thread?
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:15 AM   #7

You cannot flag a whole thread, but you can flag that first post.

---------- cookiemonster96 added 7 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

bumpity bumpa!

Last edited by cookiemonster96; 10-12-2008 at 07:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-12-2008, 07:16 AM   #8
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Okay, (10)
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:22 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Okay, Cookie Monster, YES, you CAN flag a Whole thread. You just go to the beginning post and flag THAT one, stating your reason. I should also add that a FLAG on a POST doesn't ALWAYS mean something bad. The Moderators and Administrators are always on the look out for NEW and EXCITING news. If you see something that you haven't seen before (someone adopted an EARLY release pet) press on the Flag and tell them why. Often those are brought to the FRONT Page, so don't hesitate to flag for GOOD purposes, too!

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Oh and bumping outside the gift exchange is not allowed.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-12-2008 at 07:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:27 AM   #10

Okay Dixiexup.

---------- cookiemonster96 added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Someone.....anyone ?

Last edited by cookiemonster96; 10-12-2008 at 07:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, this is an awesome place!