Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default How to quickly raise your pet's Health Levels!

We all know that our pet's health levels drop FAR too quickly. Here's how to create a little room so that you can quickly pop your pet's levels up again =) Use a small room, and put the following things in it. You can also use an outdoor room.

- Put your pet on a trampoline. If you don't have an indoor one, use an outdoor one in an outdoor room. This raises health levels by: 6 points! =D

- Put your pet on a treadmill. Buy an indoor one, or use a PSI, This raises health levels by: 5 points!

- Go swimming! We know it's a bit difficult to do indoors, so have an outdoor pool ready =) this raises Health levels by 5 points!

- Take a Bath! Do it quickly, but properly. This is a 10 point booster! =D

- Keep A cooler vull of vitamins and 3 coolers full of rice. Take two servings of rice and 1 vitamin serving to get a boost of 15! =)

If you jumble this together into one room, every time you visit in need of a health boost you can quickly raise your pet's levels by about 41 points!
That's pretty nice, isn't it? For two minutes of work =)

I really hope this helps your pets from always feeling under the weather! =D
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011, 07:28 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Default Re: How to quickly raise your pet's Health Levels!

Thanks for the guide! I never knew about Rice. What about the sinks?

I will add rice & vitamins to the "Happy room" I have
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 08-24-2011, 10:38 AM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Sinks do add a small amount of health level, only 2, and i guess I didn't feel it's a high boost.
Rice is the cheapest per health boost out of the W-Shop foods. It will increase Health by 5, and hunger by I believe 7. Crazy but awesome food! =D
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

Good Advice! thanks
Old 08-27-2011, 04:03 PM   #5
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

This is really great Amy, this will come in handy when I forget to feed my pets and they get unhappy. () Great guide, rep for you! (if I don't have to spread it around....)
Old 09-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #6
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

Great Guide! You can also send them to the travel agency and go to the spa - every one of your pets gets a boost all the to 100!
FrenchFry130 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 03:20 AM   #7
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by FrenchFry130
Great Guide! You can also send them to the travel agency and go to the spa - every one of your pets gets a boost all the to 100!
What if you don't have the money, the more pets the more kc?

Great tips I was gonna sell my treadmill the other day I don't have a trampoline, but I have a pool. I think I will buy a trampoline and put them in my outdoor room, and treadmill [can it go outdoors?] oh well

Rep to you!

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 09-02-2011 at 03:22 AM.. Reason: Shortened a word and was blocked out. Must be a bad word :(
Old 09-02-2011, 07:25 AM   #8
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Great Guide! You might want to mention sinks aswell

View Post Originally Posted by FrenchFry130
The only bad point is those of us with 90+ pets will have live of bread and water for a few years
bunnyberrtie is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 06:09 PM   #9
i like CHEESE and

765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!

good guide!!!!!!!!!
765alive is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 11:36 PM   #10
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Thanks for the guide! I always go to the spa...do it all at once but it does cost a lot of $$.
karenpd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coooll!!!, lg stoped by♥