| 03-12-2009, 04:42 PM || #1 |
Don't mess with us
Join Date: Mar 2008
| | How to Put a Avatar & Signature on your post
Welcome to this How-to Guide! I know most of us know how to get our avatar on. But, well, some of the newer members, and even some of the older one, don't. So here's the guide.
- Click on the "User CP" button under the Collie(with the mug).
- Next, Click on "Change Avatar".
- A box will show up saying "Current Avatar". If you don't have one, it will be blank. When you scroll down, it will show Pre-Made avatars of Webkinz and Lil' Kinz. There's one with a "WI Police", too. You can choose one of these. (Stop here if you did.)
- Make sure you have the avatar in your system, or you have the "Image URL". Upload it. Now you can go to the forum and check it out!
- First, Click on User CP. Then click on Change Signature.
- Enter any text in the box and other options (center, smilies, ect.)
- If you want a picture--other than a smiley--scroll down to the Image URL and Upload.
- Enter URL or Upload your picture.
- Press Save. Now you can go to the forum and check it out!
Hope you found this useful!
| || |