Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 11:38 PM   #81
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Default Re: How to: Prevent future Hacks and the explanations for hacking by Softbop and Cuteforpop ***Please Read****

View Post Originally Posted by softbop
Cuteforpop~
Do i need to add anymore people to our "thank you" sec? like the sec I say thanks so and so for blah blah
LMK
I don't think so, it looks great.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2010, 12:00 AM   #82
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Default Re: How to: Prevent future Hacks and the explanations for hacking by Softbop and Cuteforpop ***Please Read****

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
I don't think so, it looks great.
OK and your doing great, keeping up with all these replies
Old 01-30-2010, 12:02 AM   #83
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

OK and your doing great, keeping up with all these replies
Thanks so much, you're doing great too!
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 02:43 PM   #84
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Great thread!
Oh my, now that I hear you say don't accept any unusual FRs, I got one a week or 2 ago from a user with all numbers... i accepted not being smart but removed them a few days ago...now I have to check to see if anything went missing. i'm scared. and no one would know my password - it's my password in our school system too.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 02:47 PM   #85
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by murphy20071
Great thread!
Oh my, now that I hear you say don't accept any unusual FRs, I got one a week or 2 ago from a user with all numbers... i accepted not being smart but removed them a few days ago...now I have to check to see if anything went missing. i'm scared. and no one would know my password - it's my password in our school system too.
Thank you
Hmm if you havent seen anything weird or unusual lately after accepting the FR I am sure you werent hacked and as for your password, as long as its unguessable, you should be fine
Thanks for reading
Old 01-30-2010, 02:50 PM   #86
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Thank you
Hmm if you havent seen anything weird or unusual lately after accepting the FR I am sure you werent hacked and as for your password, as long as its unguessable, you should be fine
Thanks for reading
No problem
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 02:59 PM   #87
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by murphy20071
No problem
Old 01-31-2010, 05:09 PM   #88
I am an Anime-lovin
Webkinz :)

Amberluv288 has a spectacular aura aboutAmberluv288 has a spectacular aura about

Angry Re: How to: Prevent future Hacks and the explanations for hacking by Softbop and Cuteforpop ***Please Read****

thak u so much 4 this!!!! i hav a hack story too. well, this happened to my old account, i think this may be a different kind of hacker. well, one day, i went on my first account, (i hav 3, all 3 of them were hacked and changed) and i noticed i had an extra room and extra furniture, so i changed my password. 3 weeks later, this happened again, so i contacted Ganz, and they told me to change my password again, so i did. a day later i logged in, and it said i had the wrong password!!!!!!!! the only person who knew my password was me!!!!!! and that account had my only !!!!!!! and they r retired!!!!!! but i created another account. but 2 years later, the same thing happened. so i created my 3rd account, and it happened again. so now i can't get on webkinz world!!!!! i had no warning of these hackers, so i never saw it coming. ALL of this is true. and none of my passwords were guessable.
Amberluv288 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 05:29 PM   #89
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Good guide.

People should not become too worried about being hacked-

it happens, but is rare.

Just be alert. If you think something is odd, change your password IMMEDIATELY.

Do not play around trying to catch someone.
And do check with Ganz, especially if you can find out who took things.

Be careful what friends know how to get on to your account.

If you have a falling out, change password(s) and ask them to do that too.
Then neither can be blamed if something were to happen after.

Don't write your account info down for friends and don't have in notebooks

that don't stay at home.

NEVER use your birthday (year, month or day), address, lucky number, favorite sport,

nickname, live pet's name or other well known thing about you in a password.
Those are the type of passwords that are usually guessed or stolen.

Sometimes mixing two words together, or having something backwards, can be

good but still be remembered.

e.g. Liver and Onions can become sLniovienrO

If you are a serious collector/trader, a good learning tool is a spreadsheet.

Treat your house like a graph:

A1 A2 A3

B1 B3 B4 B5
C1 C3 C5

could be ten rooms.

Then make a list of items (learn to cut and paste from WI or other lists) and match

item and room and maybe cost

red clown nose B3 C5

Treetop bed A2
etc. etc.

add the values and learn how to sort (by item, room or value)

& always know what you should have, where.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 05:47 PM   #90
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

ok i had a situation a couple weeks ago maybe a month ago...
here is what happened:
my friend was on WW in trading, she heard the friend noise go off on the phone and saw it was me. However, she knew i was not home and could not have been on. So she called me right away and i said no i am not on. then i told her my u.n. and pw. and she began a "war" to get on my account with them. then she changed my password and they STILL got on!!! i did not understand this b/c no one knows my SC. and no one knew my pw at the time of this or before. then i got home changed my pw to something long and random and they got back on and changed my pw again!! i went on and they changed pets with a pet i never played with, moved pets around, etc. so at this time i am freaking out worrying they will take some of my items, but for me they did not take a thing!! i was very lucky! i called ganz the next day thankfully this happened during the week and i got my u.n. changed and nothing has happened since! but i am still wondering how they kept changing my pw w/out a SC. so from now on i am not adding anyone that i do not know!! i
you may want to add this to your list of scammers maybe the secret scammer!! lol
if you would like more information on this please PM or see this thread i made when this was happening....
my story!

Last edited by pinky719; 02-02-2010 at 04:44 PM..
pinky719 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be cautious~ softbop :), be safe ~ cute, blooglej wuz here hahaha, i love this! :), pie?, x x a e r o x x ♥