Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 08:02 PM   #71
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Default Re: How to: Prevent future Hacks and the explanations for hacking by Softbop and Cuteforpop ***Please Read****

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Oh thanks! I am glad I could contribute some way! I really do think this guide is exceptionally amazing! You really seemed to work hard on it, I will be sure to use these methods
Thanks so much! I'm glad that you'll be using some of our methods!
cuteforpop is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2010, 08:42 PM   #72
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: How to: Prevent future Hacks and the explanations for hacking by Softbop and Cuteforpop ***Please Read****

Great thread! It's very helpful and also a great reminder for many of us to be careful about hackers! I always change my password every week, and my is very hard to guess because I use languages that most of us have never even heard before!
Old 01-26-2010, 09:31 PM   #73
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
Great thread! It's very helpful and also a great reminder for many of us to be careful about hackers! I always change my password every week, and my is very hard to guess because I use languages that most of us have never even heard before!
That's great to hear!
Old 01-28-2010, 01:18 PM   #74
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

thanks for the tips, but...

How about making a complicated password? This way even if they have your user name, they can not guess your password.

I have yet to be hacked and have been a WW for the last 3yrs with 4 accounts but that is because my password strength is difficult
for instance, if a site differs caps and lower case you could do,
PaSsWoRD
and numerics work wonders for instance:

Pa5Sw0rD
5Pa5sW0rD and so on.
If you have a simple password...with no alpha, no numerics or no characters, you are especially vulnerable of getttin hacked!
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 09:34 PM   #75
Wincest otp

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
thanks for the tips, but...

How about making a complicated password? This way even if they have your user name, they can not guess your password.

I have yet to be hacked and have been a WW for the last 3yrs with 4 accounts but that is because my password strength is difficult
for instance, if a site differs caps and lower case you could do,
PaSsWoRD
and numerics work wonders for instance:

Pa5Sw0rD
5Pa5sW0rD and so on.
If you have a simple password...with no alpha, no numerics or no characters, you are especially vulnerable of getttin hacked!
Thanks for the suggestion, but we already have that on our guide.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:04 AM   #76
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

right, but maybe provide more detail or direction on how to set a complicated password.
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 01:32 AM   #77
Wincest otp

right, but maybe provide more detail or direction on how to set a complicated password.
Oh, now I see what you're saying! I'll go add that, thanks!
Old 01-29-2010, 02:36 PM   #78
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
Oh, now I see what you're saying! I'll go add that, thanks!
awesome! Thanks for considering my suggestion!
This thread is a very insightful topic!
Thanks for both of your time
Well thought out
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 06:11 PM   #79
Wincest otp

awesome! Thanks for considering my suggestion!
This thread is a very insightful topic!
Thanks for both of your time
Well thought out
Thanks so much! We love helping!
Old 01-29-2010, 10:47 PM   #80
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Cuteforpop~
Do i need to add anymore people to our "thank you" sec? like the sec I say thanks so and so for blah blah
LMK
Closed

Tags
be cautious~ softbop :), be safe ~ cute, blooglej wuz here hahaha, i love this! :), pie?, x x a e r o x x ♥