Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 05:34 PM   #31
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Default Re: How to: Prevent future Hacks and the explanations for hacking by Softbop and Cuteforpop ***Please Read****

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
This is very interesting. I would never hack an account i have a password to (I have acess to my 2 friends accounts, so they can prove it) but the thing is i did think you could be hacked
If you think you are suspectable to hacking, instead of blowing the hacker right away, trick him! (Besides, do this anyways, or at least start to.

Start saving up oak pools. In fact, use all you money on oak pools. Find someone who would be willing to trade 2 KC coins for every 1 oak pool you give, plus some other item you have a bunch of. Make ALL your money into KC coins, and always keep note of how many KC coins you have. Your money overall, has to be less than 45.

If the hacker goes on, he will find that you won't have enough money to send everything. So either

a) he'll use the Kc coin. You might find you have about 900 more KC than expected/or/ there is some unknown item in a random room that he bought to make sure he doesn't notice anything.
b) he'll do one of your dailies, like employment office. You can check to see when he went on as well like this.

So, this might be hard. One more thing

I think some of the best ways to keep somehting like food is outside. Buy a cooler, op the food in, put a tree in front (diagonal) in the very top corner. That way you don't even know there is something there, and it is hard to click on to go because of the tree. For inside, obviously find a small, unamed room in a very corner of your house. Put in a couple of ordinary things, and a sky blue book box. Cover it with rattan toy bxes, and put cheap things like w-shop toys in them. In your book box keep your rarest small things.

Also- put things in old cupboards and sinks
Hallowen Bookshelf
Vortex unit
and my fav, cannonball canon.

This way everything is stored away. If you find soemone has hacked, make sure you have a spare account. Make the account name in a foreign language (like, m secondary is Yabloco, that means apple, my friend's is Leashco meaning bed) send your rares to that account.

If you suspect a hacker, send a little thing to each person on the suspected dates. If they have something sent, you know it's them! CAll ganz, ask them to check the kinzpost things (they can check) and then after they make sure and ban, send your items back
I think the first idea may be confusing to others and we dont want to really "catch" or "trick" him/her. We just want to ensure safety and keep everyone on their toes
Otherwise yes we did get your other ideas and I will add your storage items to the list. Thanks

Cuteforpop-
Read my post after yours before you modify anything
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 05:38 PM   #32
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: How to: Prevent future Hacks and the explanations for hacking by Softbop and Cuteforpop ***Please Read****

OK, thanks softbop! I oudl have sworn i came ad visited. . . oh well. Softbop, just an idea. Actually, I think there might be a con to that one, if the hacker is after the money. I guess it's just depends. Is he after the money or the stuff? Either way, I hate hackers
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 05:38 PM   #33
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by softbop
I think the first idea may be confusing to others and we dont want to really "catch" or "trick" him/her. We just want to ensure safety and keep everyone on their toes
Otherwise yes we did get your other ideas and I will add your storage items to the list. Thanks

Cuteforpop-
Read my post after yours before you modify anything
Thanks
LOL I just now read it.

I'll go undo my modifying.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #34
FOF, that's my name
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 

I just came up with another section.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:41 PM   #35
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
OK, thanks softbop! I oudl have sworn i came ad visited. . . oh well. Softbop, just an idea. Actually, I think there might be a con to that one, if the hacker is after the money. I guess it's just depends. Is he after the money or the stuff? Either way, I hate hackers
Haha you probably did, thanks for visiting
And your ideas were brilliant, thats the problem we dont know what hackers are after. . .
Thanks for coming by

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
LOL I just now read it.

I'll go undo my modifying.
Haha sorry

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFanOfFun
ooh, would you like to share?
Old 01-23-2010, 05:42 PM   #36
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

I love new ideas! What is it?

And your ideas were brilliant, thats the problem we dont know what hackers are after. . .
Thanks for coming by

Haha sorry

No problem.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:43 PM   #37
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 

Thanks for coming by

Haha sorry

Haha I just saw that it is kind of similar to the section you made. I was going to say the "Credit Area" xD

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
I love new ideas! What is it?

No problem.
Hehe up above!
Old 01-23-2010, 05:44 PM   #38
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds

Haha I just saw that it is kind of similar to the section you made. I was going to say the "Credit Area" xD

Hehe up above!
OK I will turn my 3rd post into a credit section as well
Thanks for the idea
Old 01-23-2010, 05:45 PM   #39
Wincest otp

Hehe up above!
Oooh, I like that idea! I'll continue to give credit throughout my post.

Thanks so much for the idea!
Old 01-23-2010, 05:47 PM   #40
FOF, that's my name

Donation Award 

Your welcome guys and good luck with your guide!
Closed

Tags
be cautious~ softbop :), be safe ~ cute, blooglej wuz here hahaha, i love this! :), pie?, x x a e r o x x ♥