Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 05:10 PM   #141
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: How to: Prevent future Hacks and the explanations for hacking by Softbop and Cuteforpop ***Please Read****

Great thread. (:
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #142
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: How to: Prevent future Hacks and the explanations for hacking by Softbop and Cuteforpop ***Please Read****

hey great guide! Heres another tip (: Make sure your username or pet name isn't a pet code. I have seen people in the clubhouse with names/usernames that look like pet codes D:
softballipod is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #143
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
hey great guide! Heres another tip (: Make sure your username or pet name isn't a pet code. I have seen people in the clubhouse with names/usernames that look like pet codes D:
Ok thank you
Old 03-29-2010, 11:14 PM   #144
oo i'm a

smileybrowndog is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome, I love this thread!
smileybrowndog is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 10:10 AM   #145
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Thanks! ! !
Old 03-31-2010, 12:34 PM   #146
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

I think that this is a great thread with good ideas! Me and my sis keep all of our pet codes in an envolope behind our computer. But, if things are a little different on your account, first think of who has your password. My mom, my sis, and my BFF all have each other's passwords, and we like to go on each other's account and earn each other kinzcash.
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 06:15 PM   #147
♥Rest in Peace T♥
Webkinz :)

pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!

Hello!! Awesome thread.
I have a question. Okay, so this has happened, oh, two times/? ONce was like two years ago with my party machine POTM Item. I did not trade it, but it disappeared from my house, dock and anywhere else it could be. I had never ever given out my password, or any of my secret codes, even to my best friend.
I think it was a technical error, cause nothing else ever disappeared, until awhile ago... My Clover pup and arctic fox treadmill both disappeared from the same room, about two months ago. I don't THINK it was a hacker, cause nothing else has ever been taken, but I'm not too sure now...
pingchuan is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 08:02 PM   #148
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by pingchuan
Hello!! Awesome thread.
I have a question. Okay, so this has happened, oh, two times/? ONce was like two years ago with my party machine POTM Item. I did not trade it, but it disappeared from my house, dock and anywhere else it could be. I had never ever given out my password, or any of my secret codes, even to my best friend.
I think it was a technical error, cause nothing else ever disappeared, until awhile ago... My Clover pup and arctic fox treadmill both disappeared from the same room, about two months ago. I don't THINK it was a hacker, cause nothing else has ever been taken, but I'm not too sure now...
Hmm they could possible be glitches But you never know, somehow someone may have gotten ahold of your WWID and figured out your password. i would change your password just in case
Old 04-17-2010, 08:02 PM   #149
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Godsgirl129
I think that this is a great thread with good ideas! Me and my sis keep all of our pet codes in an envolope behind our computer. But, if things are a little different on your account, first think of who has your password. My mom, my sis, and my BFF all have each other's passwords, and we like to go on each other's account and earn each other kinzcash.
Thanks
Old 04-17-2010, 08:02 PM   #150
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Great thread. (:
Thanks
Closed

Tags
be cautious~ softbop :), be safe ~ cute, blooglej wuz here hahaha, i love this! :), pie?, x x a e r o x x ♥