Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 10:34 PM   #121
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Default Re: How to: Prevent future Hacks and the explanations for hacking by Softbop and Cuteforpop ***Please Read****

Thanks everyone for posting
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 06:18 PM   #122
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: How to: Prevent future Hacks and the explanations for hacking by Softbop and Cuteforpop ***Please Read****

Another idea to prevent hacks of super special clothing. you can hide things behind other things.. for instance, i know you can hide a small trophy or something behind some counters if you place it in the right postition. the hacker may pass by the room, not knowing the trophy is there unless they move the counters.

you can use this trick with clothing as well. if you have a really valuable shirt, put it on a pet you never use and then just put the pet behind the counter. then put a w-shop hat and sunglasses wear it can be seen. they might pass it by.

Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 06:18 PM   #123
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Don't know if you already got this link down but here:

https://www.microsoft.com/protect/fr...s/checker.aspx
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 08:08 PM   #124
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

AWESOME Guide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ginny is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 01:53 PM   #125
Bloody Charity
Webkinz :)

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

Great thread! I've changed my password, so now it's harder, and Even though My house Doesn't have many rare, Exlusive, etc. Items, I'll make sure to be on the look out!
Tiffany520 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 03:27 PM   #126
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Thanks so much! I'm pretty sure I was hacked before but thankfuly I changed my pw before they could take anything bad. REP!
softballipod is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 07:24 PM   #127

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Great guide guys! Wow,it must have took you guys a LONG time to put it together! I've been hacked once,and I don't want it to happen again. All I wanted to say was,thank you,and that you guys must have really took the effort to put it together. So thanks.
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 02:27 AM   #128
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Thanks so much everyone, glad Softbop and I could help.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 06:03 AM   #129
Over 200

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

this is super helpful!!! thanks guys! my biggest problems is i have 80 pets on my one account, over 200 items in my dock, and almost 50 rooms!!! so keeping track of things is really hard!
Luvthepandas is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 07:18 PM   #130
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Softbop and cuteforpop!! What a great thread! I am definitely rating this 5 stars. You guys worked hard on this! Great storage ideas and stuff. I didn't know you could use the Halloween bookshelf as a place for storage! Thank you so much, and best of luck to everyone to not get hacked!!!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be cautious~ softbop :), be safe ~ cute, blooglej wuz here hahaha, i love this! :), pie?, x x a e r o x x ♥