Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #111
sawyersuperstar
Webkinz :)

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How to: Prevent future Hacks and the explanations for hacking by Softbop and Cuteforpop ***Please Read****

I AM BEING HACKED!During the time of the wheel of wow jacket and hat on the wheel,i had not been able to do the wheel.And i notice a increas of like 500 kinzkash!JUst checked my account,i am missing a couple psf!
Sawyer4325 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2010, 02:53 AM   #112
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: How to: Prevent future Hacks and the explanations for hacking by Softbop and Cuteforpop ***Please Read****

View Post Originally Posted by Sawyer4325
I AM BEING HACKED!During the time of the wheel of wow jacket and hat on the wheel,i had not been able to do the wheel.And i notice a increas of like 500 kinzkash!JUst checked my account,i am missing a couple psf!
Well, I'm neither Cute or Soft, but since its an increase it depends how the hacker got it. He could of spinned it or sold your stuff. The FIRST thing you should ever do is change your password to something really hard. (: I hoped I helped.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:00 AM   #113
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Sawyer4325
First off, I would like to thank WFOF for answering your question beforehand.

A good idea would be to change your password ASAP, and if that doesn't work, you can call Ganz and change your username. You will need to be 18+ to do it, and also have your birthdate, name, and a pet code entered into your account.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #114
Call me Kailey(:

Icic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, Im sooooo bookmarking this!! Ive been hacked twice, both times by somebody on Kinzland which is now shut down due to inactivity, thanks to a minty reindeer code I won in a contest -_- I loved that thing too. It was removed from my account recently, nothing has happened since. Both times, she and her niece (I can remember from the 1st time, and it was same as the 2nd) were the fast hackers. They must have copied and pasted the code or had a machine/bot, for the moment I got in I was booted like that *snaps fingers to show how fast*

Kay
Icic is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 07:18 PM   #115
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I have never been hacked on Webkinz, but I did get hacked on this adventure game called Runescape.
I got pretty much everything back after alot of work, but now it just doesn't have the same spark when I go on. I remeber the day...I was crying all over my mom and the Jagex employees were computers....it was terrible...
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 07:43 PM   #116
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Icic
OMG, Im sooooo bookmarking this!! Ive been hacked twice, both times by somebody on Kinzland which is now shut down due to inactivity, thanks to a minty reindeer code I won in a contest -_- I loved that thing too. It was removed from my account recently, nothing has happened since. Both times, she and her niece (I can remember from the 1st time, and it was same as the 2nd) were the fast hackers. They must have copied and pasted the code or had a machine/bot, for the moment I got in I was booted like that *snaps fingers to show how fast*

Kay
Awe, I'm so sorry. I'm glad that everything worked out in the end.

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
I have never been hacked on Webkinz, but I did get hacked on this adventure game called Runescape.
I got pretty much everything back after alot of work, but now it just doesn't have the same spark when I go on. I remeber the day...I was crying all over my mom and the Jagex employees were computers....it was terrible...
I've heard of Runescape, I'm glad everything turned out ok!
Old 02-17-2010, 07:47 AM   #117
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

Great guide!! These are great tips. I've been hacked before and no matter how many times I changed my password they got back on. I had just won a webkinz code from someone on Wordpress a while ago (which I know better than to put the code on my main account now) and finally I made a post saying I thought it was them and they commented saying they would never do that and right after that the hacking stopped.
webkinzlover122 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 10:46 AM   #118
Wincest otp

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover122
Great guide!! These are great tips. I've been hacked before and no matter how many times I changed my password they got back on. I had just won a webkinz code from someone on Wordpress a while ago (which I know better than to put the code on my main account now) and finally I made a post saying I thought it was them and they commented saying they would never do that and right after that the hacking stopped.
Awe, I'm sorry you were hacked. I hope everything is A-OK now!
Old 02-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #119
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
Awe, I'm sorry you were hacked. I hope everything is A-OK now!
It is. This guide is really good to make sure people don't get hacked. I wish people wouldn't hack but apparently taking someone else's virtual items is very important to them.
webkinzlover122 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 08:34 PM   #120
Wincest otp

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover122
It is. This guide is really good to make sure people don't get hacked. I wish people wouldn't hack but apparently taking someone else's virtual items is very important to them.
Unfortunatley, this is the sad truth. I also wish that people weren't so selfish.
Closed

Tags
be cautious~ softbop :), be safe ~ cute, blooglej wuz here hahaha, i love this! :), pie?, x x a e r o x x ♥