Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 12:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

mitfy has disabled reputation

Default How to Prevent Bullying!

Being Bullied?
That's no fun.

If you're being bullied, you need to know how to stop it. That's why I created this forum.The key to preventing bullying is to stand up for yourself. You don't even have to speak, can you believe that!

Why do Bullies bully?
How to Stop Bullying
Tell an adult
Summary

Why do Bullies Bully?

Bullies are people who use strength of power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker. Some of these bullies are looking for attention. When some people bully, they think it is a way to be popular, or to get what they are looking for. Sometimes, bullies feel left out and they want to feel more important. When bullying, they feel big and powerful. No bully will ever pick on someone for fun. Every bully has a reason to bully. Some people may not have been treated fairly and want to have revenge, or maybe they are having rough times with family, and when someone asks about it they get angry. If you are looking to do more than to just have that bully stop bullying just you, then you need to find out why they started bullying. A bully is like a rejected toy, that had something wrong with it. They just need to be fixed and they'll be as good as new! For more about Dealing with bullies, click Here

How to Stop Bullying

You can prevent bullying 100%! You just need to find out how. Well, if a bully walks up to you, and calls you a name, like "Shortie", then say something positive back, like "Good for me!" and walk away. Never ever try to either...

• Fight back(physically)
  • Call them a name
  • Get mad and start to bully your friends
Also, even if you are afraid, pretend you are not. If you show alarm or show that you are afraid of them, they will feel more powerful and will continue to bully. If you show them that they do not scare you, and that they cannot make you do what they want, they will leave you alone. It won't help them get attention if they bully someone who isn't an enemy. When anybody bullies you, just walk away. If you give a bully what they want, it won't stop their bullying forever. Bullies aren't like the kind you see on TV. When you watch TV, and it takes place in a middle or high school, a bully might kick or physically hurt another kid. A school won't let a child get away like this. They will get suspended, maybe expelled. Possibly taken to jail because of touching another child. Don't let television scare you. You know you are really safe. To know more about bullying, click
Here

Tell an adult

An adult will do everything they can to stop bullying. If you are being bullied, walk away and tell a teacher. Any adult from the school will have the bully punished, maybe suspended, expelled, etc.

Summary

Bullies are people who use strength of power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker. Every bully will have a reason to pick on somebody. When bullying, these bullies feel big and powerful. If a bully picks on you, never ever fight back. If you show you are not scared of a bully, they will soon stop. Bullies are not how they appear on TV. If you tell an adult that you were bullied, they will do all they can to prevent that from happening again.

If you aren't being bullied, maybe help you school to help prevent bullying. Maybe you can talk them out of bullying and help them with their personal problems. Here are some things to remember:

• Don't fight back
  • Tell an adult if bullied or witnessed a fight.
  • Walk away when bullied.

I Hope I helped! Please support and like this post and find a way to save your community from bullies!
If you often make fun of people at school or around your neighborhood, i recommend stopping. What did they do to you?

Last edited by mitfy; 01-01-2012 at 11:14 AM..
mitfy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2012, 10:29 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Default Re: How to Prevent Bullying!

I love this thread! I have been bullied several times, and being positive helped a little bit.

JUst to remind you, the color of blue you used (THIS BLUE) is reserved for mods only (you used it at the end) . You might want to fix that .

Make sure you tell a trusted adult about bullying!
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by GreenGal17
I love this thread! I have been bullied several times, and being positive helped a little bit.

JUst to remind you, the color of blue you used (THIS BLUE) is reserved for mods only (you used it at the end) . You might want to fix that .

Make sure you tell a trusted adult about bullying!
Oh yes, sorry. I clicked the wrong color
I am glad it helped you! Now just remember, don't just stand there and let a bully call you a name. Walk away as soon as they walk up to you.

Last edited by mitfy; 01-01-2012 at 11:16 AM..
mitfy is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Keep in mind the color RED is also for staff only.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 01-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #5
Rarity #1 Pony :)

Ilovepico25 is a jewel in the roughIlovepico25 is a jewel in the rough

Hi! I just read your topic and I find it pretty interesting! There is only a few stuff that im not sure about... I've been bullied for almost 5 years and I can tell that it's not 100% preventible... There is alot of exeptions, like physical bullying that is not really preventible... But that is only it, your topic is really awsome!!

Pico25
Ilovepico25 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Thanks for taking your time to make this thread!
It is very helpful and well thought.
I have been bullied through middle school and its hard to stop bullies that physically and verbally harm you. Even when you tell a teacher or adult, its almost impossible unless you tell an adult you know that will help. Thats from my experience at least. This thread is very helpful!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 01-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #7

yes, i know not 100, but close, if you personally do all you can, and there is a lot to do.
mitfy is offline Female
Old 01-19-2012, 05:46 PM   #8
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Because i was bullied in 2nd grade luckily it stopped
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-20-2012, 04:24 PM   #9

lovethemavatars has disabled reputation

This is a nice guide.
lovethemavatars is offline Female
Old 01-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #10