Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

Default How to post when you're not allowed

Okay, when I first joined WI, I was unable to post. Now, for me, this was a big deal, and I couldn't figure it out. Now that I have figured it out, I decided to make a thread to explain it. So now....How to post if you are unable to.

Now I assume you've got a WI account. If you don't, that's the OBVIOUS problem. If so, sign up before reading any farther.
So you're a member. You must be under 13 if you can't post. Otherwise, you're able to post.
You'll need your parent/guardian to get on their email, choose the link in it, and enter the provided code. This should give you permission to post.

Hope this helps,
jessamineg
--
First pet, Sabrina, Last pet, lil kinz:clyde:Colette
3 webbies in all.
jessamineg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2010, 05:46 PM   #2
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: How to post when you're not allowed

Yes it is always important to use your confirmation email. From what I remember I believe no matter how old you are in order to post you must first confirm your account through the email account that you provided. This is to ensure that spam robots don't make spam accounts and spam the forum with nonsense and advertising.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 03-10-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
ell, visit my GE!
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Yes it is always important to use your confirmation email. From what I remember I believe no matter how old you are in order to post you must first confirm your account through the email account that you provided. This is to ensure that spam robots don't make spam accounts and spam the forum with nonsense and advertising.
thanks -- my mistake. sorry, thanks for helping me improve my thread!
jessamineg

my first petSabrina, my last pet, lil kinz:clyde:Colette
i love my webbies!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:38 PM   #4
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

it's 10 post to be a webkinz not 13
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 07:30 PM   #5
ell, visit my GE!
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
What do you mean? I'm sorry, I just don't understand. Do you mean to be on Webkinz Insider?
Sorry if I'm just not understanding,
jessamineg

First Webkinz:Sabrina, last Webkinz: lil kinz :clyde:Colette
3 webkinz in all
I love my webbies!
Old 03-18-2010, 08:32 PM   #6
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

I think what webkinzro meant was status. Under your username it either says lil kinz, webkinz, gifted... etc. Lil Kinz means you have under ten posts. Webkinz means you have over ten posts. But what you meant was 13 years of age.

I think it was just misinterpreted

Anyways, when I first join I think I had to wait to days after confirming through email until I could post.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #7
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
View Post Originally Posted by jessamineg
What do you mean? I'm sorry, I just don't understand. Do you mean to be on Webkinz Insider?
Sorry if I'm just not understanding,
jessamineg

First Webkinz:Sabrina, last Webkinz: lil kinz :clyde:Colette
3 webkinz in all
I love my webbies!
I think she was referring to age and not number of posts. If you are 13 years or younger, you should have parental permission to have an account.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 03-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #8
ell, visit my GE!
Banned

Well, thanks for your suggestions. sadly, i've now gotten two different opinions!! :-P
anyway, if webkinzro can explain, that would be really helpful!
thanks!
jessamineg

i love my webbies: Sabrina, Estelle and Colette: and coming up: Suzanne the skunk! :-D
Old 03-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

lol i had that problem forever!! but i've gotten it staighten out since then...
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 03-22-2010, 03:35 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Yes, you must have a parent/guardian to confirm your account before you post. You should get an email that tells you to do that. This is great information, but I wouldn't say that you had a problem with it because it gives your age range.
Closed