Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Arrow how to post ur ww username under ur WI username:)And change a thread title!

Hi! I have seen some people ask how to get where it says "webkinz" under ur WI username, and I'm here to show u how to change it! (it will still say webkinz, underneath the thing u choose to put under ur username, it will go below whatever u put)

*1* Do you see the webkinzinsider banner? (where it says webkinzinsider fun in the sun) Underneath the picnicing cat is "quick links" click that.

*2* You will see a long menu. See "user control panel"? If so click "edit details"

*3* After you clicked "edit details" it will take you to a large menu that hold all ur personal information, scroll down to the bottom where it says "webkinz world ID"

*4* Type what u want. (it dosen't have to be ur ww username either)

*5* Then click "save changes" !!!! ur done! u did it!

I hope i helped! if u need more information plz send me a message. I will help u more!

HOW TO CHANGE A THREAD TITLE!
(THIS IS VERY SIMPLE)

*1* After you make your thread. Click modify, on your first post. (like what you have to say in your thread)
*2* Click advanced on modify

*3* You will see where to change you thread title.

THERE YA GO! HOPE I HELPED!

~runlikethewind~

Last edited by runlikethewind; 08-08-2008 at 04:50 PM..
runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #2
choochi

Default Re: how to post ur ww username under ur WI username:)

I think this is a very good guide! good job!
Old 08-08-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: how to post ur ww username under ur WI username:)And change a thread title!

anyone? i geuss not. oh well,:0
Old 08-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #4
Don't be such a
Webkinz :)

kitteylover is on a distinguished road

Default Re: how to post ur ww username under ur WI username:)And change a thread title!

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!rep point for you!
kitteylover is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 08:04 PM   #5
Lauren(:
Webkinz :)

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you cause I didn't know how to change a thread title.
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 08:03 PM   #6
♥♥
Gifted

Ur welcome! Glad i could help!

---------- runlikethewind added 81 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

ur welcomeU GUYS! ANYTIME!

Last edited by runlikethewind; 08-13-2008 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed