Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 07:12 PM   #1
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default How to Post in the Right Section!

I just thought this would be helpful for anyone who is confused about posting in the right section, and is used as a reminder to those who forget to sometimes. I tried to explain each of the sections as well as I can. If you have something you want me to add, lmk, and I wil add it in!

1.WI Help, Rules & Sugestions
This one is pretty self explanatory, but it is still misused. This is when you are having a problem on not on . Like problems with the forum. You can also suggest a new feature or rule. You can also find the forum rules and Fair Gift Exchange Policies Here

2.WI News & Announcements
I try to avoid this, because, when you read under the titile on the Forum Index, it says "
News & Announcements from WebkinzInsider.Com staff" This means, only the staff should use it to my understanding, this is a big one I see being misused.

3.WI Contests and Tournament
Subsections
Member Contests for Food- This is a section where you can have a contest without advanced notice or approval, but the only prizes you can have are food!
Contests and Prizes Galore- This section is for Gifted and GG members to hold contest with whatever prizes they want. You have to get your contest approved, to do this, send a PM to WI Contest. More rules are in the sticky of this section

4.Head to the Polls
Here, you can create polls about whatever you want. They are really fun, and exciting to see the results. When posting, make sure you create a poll, if you forget to, go under thread tools, and you can add to it.

5.General Disscusion/Chat
This is for things that do not fit into another catagory that are Webkinz Related
Subsections
The Clubhouse- Talk about Clubhouse
News and Insider Info- Hear about a new product or feature, tell it to us here

6.The Gift Exchange
This is where Gifted and Gift Guru members trade. When making your GE, post in your letters section. Need help making a fair trade, gifted members, post in the general area, GG, post on the GG board.

7.Trading Cards, Charms, and Accesories
Pretty self-explanatory

8.Help, I need a Pet Name!
Stumped about what to name your new 'kinz?Have some great names to give away? This is the place for you! You can either post about your pet, or start a shop.

9.Our Members Creations
WI Artist Cafe- Where members can post their artwork
Creative Writing- Share your stories with your fellow members
Avatar and Signature Shops- A place to make and take avvies and siggys

10. Linkz to Other Webkinz Sites
Find a great, informative site about webkinz, post the link here. Remember, these are supposed to be sites about Webkinz

11.Arte's Curio Shop
Talk about anything about the Curio Shop, most things fit into a subsection, so be careful
Gem Hunt- Talk about Gems, COW, etc.
Rare and Exclusive Items- Talk about your rares, and read Merthyn's Conversations, and see what will be at Arte's today.

12.Games In Webkinz World
Discuss your strategies, tell how you won a trophy, or write a tutorial on a game etc. Remember we do not allow cheats

13.Earning Kinzcash
Talk about strategies for racking up the Cash. Remember, we do not allow cheats
Webkinz Jobs- Talk about jobs at the Employment Office

14.Webkinz Bloopers and Goofz
Pet standing on a counter, or just other oddities in WW, post your pictures here!

15.Guides and How-to's
The title just about sums it up!

16.Somebody Help!
This is for your technical diffuculties.
Ideas for Ganz- Got a really great idea for something in , post it here. You can suggest it, and get others to suggest it to. And, if your idea gets made, we all know who had the bright idea!

17.Houses in Webkinz World
Want to brag about your great decorating, or need some ideas?Step inside, and see what others have done, or maybe even inspire someone to decorate their house!

18.Decorating Tips and Idea
Want to make that spa, but just do not know where to get started. You can consult a decorator, or start a thread with your ideas!

19.Stylish Webkinz
Finally figured out how to make those awful clothes work? Does your Webkinz need a makeover? This is the place to be!

20. Hi, my name is Joe!
This is a great place for new members to come and introudce themselves, and get a warm welcome from all the members, so introduce yourself, and welcome the newbies!

20.Happy Birthday to You!
Announce your Webkinz Birthday, so we can all celebrate!

21.Friends Wanted
Need some friends on Webkinz World? Come and make some new friends here!

22.It's a Partay
Throwing a party, or just want to come to one? Find out who is throwing this years big bash!
Make a Reservation- Need a relaxing day at a spa, or want to go to a hotel? Tons of people post theirs here.

23.Open Mike
Talk about anything, it does not have to be about Webkinz

I hope that helped clear any confusion someone may have had! I really hoped this helped. If you would like me to add something, PM me, or post here!

Last edited by -Lilypad; 11-30-2007 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2007, 07:13 PM   #2
Gifted

baikat228 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to Post in the Right Section!

o thankyou!
Old 11-25-2007, 09:07 PM   #3
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Thanks for posting Baikat228, it was so nice to look at!
Old 11-29-2007, 09:20 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
emmelaine is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: How to Post in the Right Section!

hi Wi users. post back!:easter::rac::rdr::seal::turt::luvfrog:

---------- emmelaine added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

:pgn: i got my penguin today!

---------- emmelaine added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

:ppony: Does anyone have the retired red lava lamp?:turt: I need to talk to someone. I have 24 webkinz,including the penguin

Last edited by emmelaine; 11-29-2007 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2007, 09:25 PM   #5
cmihran is on a distinguished road

Thanks!This will e great help for new members that are confused, maybe it will even get sticked!!
Old 11-29-2007, 09:27 PM   #6
CADEWASE
Gifted

CADEWASE is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info, trust me I can use all the help I can get. Thanks
Old 11-30-2007, 03:53 PM   #7
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by emmelaine
hi Wi users. post back!:easter::rac::rdr::seal::turt::luvfrog:

---------- emmelaine added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

:pgn: i got my penguin today!

---------- emmelaine added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

:ppony: Does anyone have the retired red lava lamp?:turt: I need to talk to someone. I have 24 webkinz,including the penguin
Please do not spam! Thanks!
Old 11-30-2007, 04:09 PM   #8
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

This is fabulous! I think the News and
Announcements get misused the most..
ie: people announcing new pets etc.
You could add the section, "Hi, My Name
is Joe and I Love My Webkinz." Some
people post announcements in there.
( new pets etc.)
I think you've done a great job Lilypad!
(Your avi is o-so-cute!)
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-30-2007, 04:25 PM   #9
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerlytoo
This is fabulous! I think the News and
Announcements get misused the most..
ie: people announcing new pets etc.
You could add the section, "Hi, My Name
is Joe and I Love My Webkinz." Some
people post announcements in there.
( new pets etc.)
I think you've done a great job Lilypad!
(Your avi is o-so-cute!)
Wow, I totally forgot the "Hi, my name is.." section. I will add that in.

Thank you, for both the great job and avvie compliment!
Old 12-02-2007, 10:19 PM   #10
arf900

Thanks!!! but one question!!!Howd you get that pic of a polar bear in a snow globe?? I rally want to know!!! thanks!!
Closed