Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2007, 07:28 PM   #1
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Default How to... POST PICTURES!!!

Ok, i know these a bit of threads about how to post pictures but i am going to put it again! (I'm not coping anyone)

***HOW TO GET YOUR PICTURE TO PAINT!***

1( You get the picture you want and you click on fn and prt sc.
Click the image to open in full size.

Then go to paint if you don't have you can google it and download

Then open and got to edit and click on paste:

Then your picture will show up. (say you wanted the log-in)

Then your have to crop ad there will be doted lines around it.

Then go back to edit and click cut.

Then go back and open a new paint and go to edit and then to paste

Then you save as-- Ex- Log-in

Then to upload!!

*HOW TO UPLOAD PICTURES!!*

Ok now open a new tab or new page. And go to www.tinypic.com

Then write there click on browse and find-- Ex- "Log-in"

Then click upload.

Then it up loads.

Then the second one down and click on the copy over on the right-hand side

Then go to your page your putting your picture and right click and click on paste!

Then will say a little something like this:

Not this on the dot, but something like this!

WELL I AM ALL DONE HERE! LETS POST YOUR FIRST PICTURE HERE! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING. JUST SAY! THEN I'LL SAY IT DIFFERENT SO YOU UNDERSTAND I BETTER!!

~WEBKINZRULES4EVER~

webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2007, 07:41 PM   #2
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: How to... POST PICTURES!!!

Does anyone care? It took me 45 minutes to do! I took my time! Doesn't anyone need the information?
Old 08-10-2007, 07:46 PM   #3
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

Ya i know. But a lot people still don't know how. Plus, we are getting more members all the time!
Old 08-10-2007, 07:57 PM   #4
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

Yup! It was fun but it took a LOOONNNGGG time! LOL
Old 08-10-2007, 08:39 PM   #5
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

I guess know one cares.

I am kinda crying! Idk why thou!
Old 08-10-2007, 08:45 PM   #6
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by runxawaysmile
you cant expect people to post and want it and thank you for it.
you worked hard for it, and that should be the reward, an accomplishment!
I agree =). It is a nice guide, but there are a lot going around, so its not guaranteed that everyone will see yours =( Good work though!
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 08-10-2007, 08:49 PM   #7
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

Ok, Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2007, 08:51 PM   #8
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

I didn't!!!!
Old 08-10-2007, 08:53 PM   #9
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopper2
sorry i do not no how......

How to what? I showed u how 2 post!
Old 08-11-2007, 04:35 PM   #10
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

^^**BUMP**^^
Closed