| 10-11-2008, 01:11 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Jul 2008
| | How to Post a Picture
I just learned today how to do this and now I am really obsessed with posting pix, so if you are wondering how to do so to enter a contest you can to the right place! I got all of this information from the FAQs section but I am just going to make it a little easier if your still confused.
1. Go to you picture on the website that you want to post.
2. On your keyboard press Control (Ctrl) and Print Screen (Prnt Scrn) at the same time
3. Then go to the start menu, click all programs, accessories, then click on paint.
4. Once on paint click on Edit, then paste and your picture should show up.
5. Click on the little dotted box and the top and put it around the piece of the picture that you
want to post. Copy it and then open a new paint window.
6. Paste the picture on the new window. Then at the very bottom right there will be a little bit of gray along the bottom and side, on the point on the bottom right there is a little blue dot, drag that dot to the edge of your picture to get rid of all the extra white that you don't need.
7. Save the picture.
8. For me the attachments for the site don't work so instead I post it from photobucket and then put it up and it comes out perfectly everytime. If you don't have a photobucket you can send me a message and I will give you my email. But please don't send me junk mail or viruses to that email.
9. I will send you the code and when you put that code on one of your posts and submit it the picture will come up, (at first only the code will be there but once you post it the pictures will show up)
It took me a while to make this so I hope this helped you guys a lot and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
Last edited by Tweety29; 10-11-2008 at 01:24 PM..
| || |