| 06-29-2008, 10:39 AM || #1 |
Join Date: Oct 2007
| | How To Post Attached Thumbnails On Your Post:
How to Post Attached Thumbnails for Pictures:
You've seen people with attached Thumbnails for pictures?
Still can't figure out how to?
Want to know how but you can't?
This is where I will teach you what to do.
First, say I wanted a few pictures of my Eleanor Rigby. What I would do:
1. You have to open up Webkinz World if you want to take pictures of something in Webkinz World.
2. Go to that what you want to take a picture of in Webkinz World, from and apple in the W Shop to a blue dragster in your room to your pet smiling, whatever.
3. Then, you press the Print Screen button, maybe it will just say Print Screen, maybe Print Screen| SysRq, Prt Scrn, etc. Press that when you have what you want, like for instance, Eleanor Rigby or my Lab room.
This is where WI comes in.
4. Then, you go to your text Box on WebkinzInsider. Make it large, you may find it easy to press either Shift+Alt+x or just Alt+x, and go down to "Additional Options."
5. Then, go to Attach Files. Click the "Manage Attachments" button.
6. Enter the File Names you want to upload in the boxes. Click Upload.
7. Wait for it to load...
8. When it's done loading, it should have the File Names above the button and they are clickable.
9. To upload them so they will appear, click the names.
10. The pictures are clickable, so if they're a room or some other big picture, it will show up small but just click on it and it should work.
VOILA! You have attached thumbnails.
NOTE: You cannot put text after the attached thumbnails, so they have to be at the end of your post, but you can just post them at the end, no problemo.
The pictures ONLY show up if it's the actual post. Not in the edit box or in the Large Text Box.
Hope that helped
Thanks for reading.
Last edited by tarsky781; 08-28-2008 at 05:03 PM..
| || |