Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
For you newbies out there, Who are always asking how to PM. Here it is!
1. You have to have more than 10 posts, Other wise you can't acess the Private Messaging System.
2. You can choose the person you're sending to in two ways! If you see a post by them, click their Avatar, or if they don't have an avatar you can click their username and it will give you the option to PM them. But if you do it by clicking the avatar it will take you to their homepage and in the bottom right corner of the page there will be a column titled: Contact Information, and there will be an option to PM them.
3. The other way is like this! You click the little arrow thingy under you're name in the upper left corner under you're name. Then the third option from the top is send new message, click that and you're ready to go!
4. After that you can type you're message and then type the username(s), and then send!
5. Also, if you're a big message sender, you have to wait 60 seconds until you can send another! You also can't have more than 75 messages in you're sent items folder and inbox! I suggest deleting them daily!
Last edited by CleoCosette; 07-26-2007 at 11:52 AM..
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.