Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 12:46 PM   #1
ThePoint16

Default HOW TO PM

A lot of our new Webkinz people have been asking around wondering how you PM! Well, I have the answer!

SENDING PMS:
*Once you have achieved Webkinz status, go below the cow up in that bar and click on your PM box. On the upper left hand corner, click COMPOSE MESSAGE. Type whoever's name in the box for who it will be going to (normally the first one) For example, type in ThePoint16.

*Then go down to the next box, where you will type in your subject! Type in Tester, for example!

*Go to the next box and type in whatever, this is what the person will be reading! You can add an unlimited amount of smileys and text! When you are finished, click SUBMIT MESSAGE!

RECEIVING PMS:
*A blinking red 1 NEW MESSAGE will appear! Click on your PM box.
*Click on the BOLDED MESSAGE. Read the message. To reply with a quoted copy, click REPLY next to FORWARD....it will automatically quote the message!

I truly hope this GUIDE has helped many of the new Webkinz!!

~Pointy

Feel free to PM me any time
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #2
kjtdancer95

Default Re: HOW TO PM

great guide thanks a bunch!
Old 01-04-2008, 12:55 PM   #3
ThePoint16

Default Re: HOW TO PM

Thanks! I just saw so many people asking how to PM, I decided to do something!
Closed