Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 06:13 AM   #1
I always knew I was
Gifted

jesusfreek4ever is just really nicejesusfreek4ever is just really nice

Exclamation How to play Webkinz on your iPod/iPhone/iPad

Hey.. I just got my iPod touch yesterday, and I was really hoping that I could play Webkinz on it. I just discoverd this while surfing the web, its really easy and best of all FREE!

1.) Go to the App store and install "Cloud Browser" (its a free app)
2.) Have fun playing webkinz!

Its THAT easy! It is just a program that acts as a regular browser would! I hope that this was helpful!

*Update*
Since this is free, of course there are some disadvantages to it. Sometimes it will randomly kick you off. It says it is making room for other people, but I cant imagine that there servers would be that full. Oh well. At least its useful for getting that holiday item when your on vacation!

Last edited by jesusfreek4ever; 07-01-2010 at 07:38 AM..
jesusfreek4ever is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: How to play Webkinz on your iPod/iPhone/iPad

This was so helpful now i don't have to miss Summer Sensation!
Old 06-26-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

erm.. i made a thread about this -.-
softballipod is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 03:41 PM   #4
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
I saw that too.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 03:44 PM   #5
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

That's cool, I didn't know you could do that on and ipod,iphone,ipad.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 09:40 PM   #6
I always knew I was
Gifted

jesusfreek4ever is just really nicejesusfreek4ever is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
Oh. Sorry. I didn't see it. Oh well. At least it was news to others so they could play on there iPod (Watermelon610).
jesusfreek4ever is offline Male
Old 06-26-2010, 09:45 PM   #7
(:

Miss Puggles is a glorious beacon of lightMiss Puggles is a glorious beacon of light

wow this is so cool. Wish I'd known it sooner, I let my account expire because my computer wasn't working but I have an Itouch .
Miss Puggles is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 08:23 AM   #8
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by jesusfreek4ever
Hey.. I just got my iPod touch yesterday, and I was really hoping that I could play Webkinz on it. I just discoverd this while surfing the web, its really easy and best of all FREE!

1.) Go to the App store and install "Cloud Browser" (its a free app)
2.) Have fun playing webkinz!

Its THAT easy! It is just a program that acts as a regular browser would! I hope that this was helpful!
WOW! Thanks! I bought an IPad touch to use with Webkinz, and I was so shot down when it didn't work!!

You made my day!!!
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:45 AM   #9
hyyy my emotions ugh

CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!

Wow! I'm thrilled to hear this...I wanted to use my iPhone to get on Webkinz, and was greatly disappointed to learn I could not. Rep for you!
CocoaGirl96 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #10
ebkinz r my life

PuppyLover12 is on a distinguished road

Thanks!!! It helped!!!
PuppyLover12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amelia was here(:, emma!