Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2007, 08:26 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

PandasRpeople2 is a jewel in the roughPandasRpeople2 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: How to Name Webkinz with Eaze!

View Post Originally Posted by sevenwhiskers
i have an elephant named "Ezekiel", and a golden retriever named "Malachi", so i suppose they fit rather well into category #2.
Actually, those fit into category #7, Biblical Names, which I did not post because the rules are a little more complicated.

Any name in the Bible is fair game for a Webkinz, with the following caveats:
1. Any Webkinz assuming the name Jehovah, Yahweh or Jesus Christ will be answering directly to God.
2. Any Webkinz assuming the name Satan or Baal will also have to answer to God, for slightly different reasons.
3. Any Webkinz assuming the name Delilah or Judas will be instantly ostracized, as s/he might as well have "I'M AN ACCURSED TRAITOR" tattooed to his/her forehead.
4. Any Webkinz assuming the name Nebuchadnezzar will just have to get used to people calling him "Nezzie" for short.
5. The name of Moses is off limits until the Curio Shop gets ahold of more White Prophet Beards.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2007, 08:49 PM   #12
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

PandasRpeople2,

You should add category 7 to the first post!

Thanks to category 3 I will name
an elephant W or if we must use more than a letter when naming our pets, dubya.

If they came out with a donkey I could name it Kennedy, I refuse to go with a more current donkey name.

Somewhere out their in webkinz world their is a MittKinz
Old 06-22-2007, 08:53 PM   #13
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Oh man... I am a HUGE fan of all your work!!! DELIGHTFUL!!!
Justin is offline Male
Old 06-22-2007, 08:57 PM   #14
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by PandasRpeople2
5. The name of Moses is off limits until the Curio Shop gets ahold of more White Prophet Beards.
Now THAT is funny!
Old 06-22-2007, 09:26 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

PandasRpeople2 is a jewel in the roughPandasRpeople2 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks, everyone, for your generous compliments. We have a symbiotic reliationship, you see, much like a crocodile and an Egyptian plover... you feed me applause, and I pick the decaying meat out of your teeth. Or keep typing funny stuff, as it were.

View Post Originally Posted by Uppies
PandasRpeople2,

You should add category 7 to the first post!
I would, but I don't have the authority to edit posts. Which is okay, as it forces me to proof-read very carefully.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:33 PM   #16
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by PandasRpeople2
Thanks, everyone, for your generous compliments. We have a symbiotic reliationship, you see, much like a crocodile and an Egyptian plover... you feed me applause, and I pick the decaying meat out of your teeth. Or keep typing funny stuff, as it were.

I would, but I don't have the authority to edit posts. Which is okay, as it forces me to proof-read very carefully.

I used my mod super powers & modified it for you.

I am always modifying my many many typos.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:34 AM   #17
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

We've actually done the foreign language thing

One of my daughters had the gold and white cat as her first Webkinz and named it Horangi, Korean for tiger. Well, eventually I got my own pet... a tiger! So, what to call it? Koyangi Saeggi, Korean for kitten!
Old 06-23-2007, 01:20 PM   #18
Gifted

bubblemonkey55 will become famous soon enough

cool love ideas
bubblemonkey55 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2007, 01:23 PM   #19
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

i like #6!
Old 06-25-2007, 08:49 PM   #20
Babs9596
Gift Guru

babs9596 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Awesome post! Love your work!
That is hilarious, I am totally on board with you for the Disney names. I have four kids of my own, so I am actually quite surprised that I haven't resorted to that method yet. Alot of times I will find myself watching disney movies because they are the only ones with happy endings anymore!
babs9596 is offline Female
Closed