Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
I'm Ashlyn (:
Webkinz :)

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default How to make your own font... from your own handwriting!(:

Today I was wondering how to make a font. The after searching I found my answer! I have been teaching many people at the graphics club and then brtswim and Quack Quack wanted a guide her on how to, so here it is!(:

Ok here is the site you will need(:

Handwriting font creator

There are two ways you can do this now.
1. You can print it out and draw on the template
2. You can save the JPG and draw in what you want for the letters with a program

Number 1.
You will need:
Computer, Printer and scanner.

1. Print the template at the site
2. Draw in the letters , symbols, ect.(make sure to stay in the lines)
3. Use your scanner and save it as a JPG, TIFF, or PNG
4.Upload it to the site and choose its name there
5. Set the format as TTF
6.Click send file
7.Save font

Number 2.
You will need:
Computer, Image below, and a program (paint, gimp, photoshop)

1. Save the image below
2. With your program, draw in the letters, symbols, ect.
3. Save as JPG
4.Upload it to the site and choose its name there
5. Set the format as TTF
6.Click send file
7.Save font

Image Template:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Other:
View Post Originally Posted by ♥Taylor♥
I suggest that for some of the less used symbols [i.e. # $ ~ \ |] you can add your own little doodles, like hearts, smiles, etc.
I would use a thin brush, or thin black marker.

Also, if you want to show your font, save your font in a zip folder and upload it in an attachment!(:

How to put the font in a zip:
PC:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/in...001127690.aspx

Mac:
Right click the font and click compress

Once in a zip, go to advanced reply and upload it as an attachment (:

If you have any question, feel free to post here or contact me(:

Last edited by starbucksfun; 03-06-2011 at 04:28 PM..
starbucksfun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 11:52 PM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How to make your own font... from your own handwriting!(:

Ha awesome
Thanks!
Old 03-05-2011, 11:52 PM   #3
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Ha awesome
Thanks!
You're welcome(:
Old 03-05-2011, 11:53 PM   #4

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Love the guide!

This is what I made:
Attached Files
File Type: zipKD&Me Font.zip (13.4 KB, 216 views)
brtswim is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 11:53 PM   #5
Banned
♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Great guide Ashlyn. I suggest that for some of the less used symbols [i.e. # $ ~ \ |] you can add your own little doodles, like hearts, smiles, etc.
♥Taylor♥ is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 11:53 PM   #6
ell i'm katiee (:

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

awesome guide! <3 thanks!
klcao12 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 11:54 PM   #7
I'm Ashlyn (:

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
Love the guide!
This is what I made:
Thanks(:
Looks great!
View Post Originally Posted by ♥Taylor♥
Great guide Ashlyn. I suggest that for some of the less used symbols [i.e. # $ ~ \ |] you can add your own little doodles, like hearts, smiles, etc.
Thank you, and I will add that too it!(:
View Post Originally Posted by klcao12
awesome guide! <3 thanks!
Thanks and you're welcome(:

Last edited by starbucksfun; 03-06-2011 at 12:54 AM..
Old 03-06-2011, 08:41 AM   #8

Priceless has disabled reputation

My scanner keeps saying it needs to be connected? And it is \:\
Priceless is offline Male
Old 03-06-2011, 09:34 AM   #9

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

This is an awesome guide! (: Thanks.
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 11:32 AM   #10
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Wow, that's really cool.
Unfortunately, I don't have very good handwriting.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(luvteh)[is]{rarity}, awesome guide!, f l a m e d a n c e, gp was here!, jackb1014 was here!, katt (:, kd&me, kelsey <3, kevinelevin was here!, kpk4803luvsyou!, lightning :), pokemon is awesome, s.a.m. is /m/y/ [name], starbucksfun was here!!!, tfd loves this! ♥, ♥{*~.luvteh.~*}♥