Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2007, 03:01 PM   #1
Platinumb
Gifted

Platinumb is on a distinguished road

Exclamation How to make Webkinz Comicz

I have nothing better to do today so I will teach all of you how to make comicz, just like me.

1) Go onto webkinz and make a scene. (Make sure all of your pets are close so that when we edit it, they fit onto one sheet.)

2) Click on the pet you want to make talk first and hit speak to pet. (Any question will do) And hit PRTSC when the chat bubble pops up.

3) Open up Paint on your computer.

4) Go to edit > Paste
Click the image to open in full size.

5) Now we have your picture. But we need it to fit into a comic stip and say what you want.
So look at the top left of the screen where your tools are. Click the second one on the right that looks like a dotted rectangle.

6) Now that you selected your crop tool, go to the part of the picture that you want to add into the comic strip. Click and hold, then drag a box over your pets and chat bubble.

7) After you have the comic piece boxed, right click inside of it and hit COPY.

8. On the top of your screen go to File > New. Dont save.

9) You should have a fresh piece now. So again, go to Edit > Paste. There should be your
first Comic strip box.

10) Take your paintbrush tool and select the color White. Now white out the text in your pet's thought bubble. Then click the color black and select your A tool. Make a box within your pet's empty thought bubble and type what you want them to say.
11) Save it as comic1. (Or whatever you choose) You should also make a folder in "My Pictures" for your comics.

12) Repeat steps 1-11 to get all of your comic boxes for the strip.

13) Once every box you want to be on the strip is saved, go to File > New. Widen out the white space a little so it can fit the strip.

14) Go to Edit > Paste From.. And open your first comic box. Place that on the top left.

15) Repeat step 12 with your other boxes going from left to right.

16) Once you have all of your boxes on the white space, make sure the strip is perfect and use the Fill With Color tool to black out (Or whatever color out) the white space in between the boxes. Then save.

17) Go to www.imageshack.us and Click Browse, then find your comic strip and upload it.

18. When the page pops up go to the bottom and find your picture's URL and copy it.

19) Come on the forums and start a new thread. Click the Picture icon next to the chat bubble on the top of the thread tool bar. Paste the url and the picture should be on the thread.

There ya have it! How to make comicz. If you need help or want to learn how I do some stuff I didn't mention here, PM me anytime!

Last edited by Platinumb; 06-25-2007 at 03:04 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
NatzG
Gifted

NatzG is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: How to make Webkinz Comicz

Oh!!!! Very, very cute idea! I never would have thought of this! Thanks alot. Especially good for birthday and holiday cards....
Old 06-25-2007, 03:22 PM   #3
Platinumb
Gifted

Default Re: How to make Webkinz Comicz

View Post Originally Posted by NatzG
Oh!!!! Very, very cute idea! I never would have thought of this! Thanks alot. Especially good for birthday and holiday cards....
No problem, glad you like it
Old 06-25-2007, 03:33 PM   #4
penguinbaby3873
Webkinz :)
polarbearbaby313 is an unknown quantity at this point

AWESOME! THANX!
Old 06-25-2007, 03:46 PM   #5
Gifted

nachoking is on a distinguished road

thanks you rule
Old 06-25-2007, 07:18 PM   #6
Platinumb
Gifted

Hehe thanks guys
Old 06-25-2007, 10:45 PM   #7
Platinumb
Gifted

54 views and only 5 replies?? Come on guys.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:47 PM   #8
Gifted

kinzluvr2614 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats a cute idea maybe ill try it soon!!!! thanks!!
Old 06-25-2007, 10:48 PM   #9
Hey yall, pm me for
Gift Guru

Buttons is a glorious beacon of lightButtons is a glorious beacon of lightButtons is a glorious beacon of light

Hi! i was wondering if you would like to be the cartoonist for my newspaper if yes. pm me! thx
Old 06-25-2007, 10:48 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

this is such a great idea! thanks point for you!
Lindsay is offline Female
Closed