| 06-25-2007, 03:01 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Jun 2007
| | How to make Webkinz Comicz
I have nothing better to do today so I will teach all of you how to make comicz, just like me.
1) Go onto webkinz and make a scene. (Make sure all of your pets are close so that when we edit it, they fit onto one sheet.)
2) Click on the pet you want to make talk first and hit speak to pet. (Any question will do) And hit PRTSC when the chat bubble pops up.
3) Open up Paint on your computer.
4) Go to edit > Paste
5) Now we have your picture. But we need it to fit into a comic stip and say what you want.
So look at the top left of the screen where your tools are. Click the second one on the right that looks like a dotted rectangle.
6) Now that you selected your crop tool, go to the part of the picture that you want to add into the comic strip. Click and hold, then drag a box over your pets and chat bubble.
7) After you have the comic piece boxed, right click inside of it and hit COPY.
8. On the top of your screen go to File > New. Dont save.
9) You should have a fresh piece now. So again, go to Edit > Paste. There should be your
first Comic strip box.
10) Take your paintbrush tool and select the color White. Now white out the text in your pet's thought bubble. Then click the color black and select your A tool. Make a box within your pet's empty thought bubble and type what you want them to say.
11) Save it as comic1. (Or whatever you choose) You should also make a folder in "My Pictures" for your comics.
12) Repeat steps 1-11 to get all of your comic boxes for the strip.
13) Once every box you want to be on the strip is saved, go to File > New. Widen out the white space a little so it can fit the strip.
14) Go to Edit > Paste From.. And open your first comic box. Place that on the top left.
15) Repeat step 12 with your other boxes going from left to right.
16) Once you have all of your boxes on the white space, make sure the strip is perfect and use the Fill With Color tool to black out (Or whatever color out) the white space in between the boxes. Then save.
17) Go to www.imageshack.us and Click Browse, then find your comic strip and upload it.
18. When the page pops up go to the bottom and find your picture's URL and copy it.
19) Come on the forums and start a new thread. Click the Picture icon next to the chat bubble on the top of the thread tool bar. Paste the url and the picture should be on the thread.
There ya have it! How to make comicz. If you need help or want to learn how I do some stuff I didn't mention here, PM me anytime!
Last edited by Platinumb; 06-25-2007 at 03:04 PM..
| || |