Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 11:43 PM   #161
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Re: How to make Symbols → ►☺♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ♪ ♫ ☼ ½ ¼ on your LAPTOP!!

cool, is it only for laptops?
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2010, 05:44 PM   #162
americandesi234
Lil Kinz
americandesi324 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to make Symbols → ►☺♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ♪ ♫ ☼ ½ ¼ on your LAPTOP!!

Lolz wow that must have taken a long time figuring out! Great job.
americandesi324 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #163
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Doesn't work for me, I have a mac.
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 12:46 PM   #164
Webkinz :)

dementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you momasandi! that is so helpful, and very fascinating.
dementeddrummer is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 03:24 PM   #165
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

This is a great guide! I've been wondering FOREVER how to do this!

♥ samoyeds ♥
Old 03-29-2010, 11:29 AM   #166
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Great info! Thank you so much for posting it and for doing all that research.
elymic is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 03:42 PM   #167
I am K@t!3

Marinesis2473 is a jewel in the roughMarinesis2473 is a jewel in the rough

WOW! This really ****ed thanks Momasandi
Marinesis2473 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 10:08 PM   #168
horseklio

LabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of lightLabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of light

COOL! That really ****ed me!
LabbyLuv is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 07:00 PM   #169
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

sweet thanks!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 12:23 PM   #170
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

I LOVE THIS GUIDE!!
sillybung is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 is this a heart, <3 you stole my </3, <3<3<3, -pup5115, allthegoodtagsweretaken, copy ♥sizemore24♥, do the "witch doctor"!, emma is e.p.i.c, hi neighbor, i ♥ this thread, kay's favorites tag, meerkat was here!!!, momo ducky!, mylaptopismean, numlockdisliker, small was here :], symbols rox, symbols! ♥sizemore24♥, three ate a bomb, three shall dominate, ☻♥☻♥♥, , ♥webkinzro♥, ♥♥♥♥♥