Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 02:14 PM   #1
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

Default How To Make A Successful Club

I, as many others here at WI, have tried to start a successful club, but have not been so successful in the process. I tried and tried to come up with ideas that no one seemed interested in. But finally, I made a successful club.

Here are the Do's and Don'ts of making successful clubs.

People will most likely click on your club if they think it sounds interesting. Think of something catchy and at times, corny. People like corny (:

No one will join your club if the first post is full of not-so-nice sayings or comments. Always be friendly to people with questions about the club and new members.

PUT A LINK IN YOUR SIGNATURE. Signatures are something people always look at. Put a nice, colorful link in your signature that says the club name and maybe a brief description.

BE COLORFUL. At the club's first post, make sure it is colorful. No one will join if it just plain old black and white. Make sure it is cheery, vibrant, and inviting!

ADD PICTURES. If you have a topic such as "Kenadie Supporters" (my club), most people won't know who this Kenadie is. Add pictures that support the topic. Make sure they are appropriate, though.

SPAM. Don't find random profiles and post links. This is called spamming and there is a chance it can get you banned. No one wants that, right? You can ask a few GOOD friends at WI to join, but do not spam profiles with advertising.

FILL UP WITH RULES. The first post shouldn't be full of rules. Rules do help for an organized and civilized club, but if you have TONS of rules that aren't necessary, people will pass up your club for another.

MAKE REPEAT CLUBS. Make sure you check the Join the Club section to make sure there isn't already a club of that same nature. It is in the rules that repeat clubs get deleted.

MAKE A LOOOOONG FORM. Lots of clubs have forms, but they do get annoying and tedious to potential members. Forms are great for getting to know people, but don't make them too long.

BUMP. Bumping is against WI rules. Bumping is when you make random posts on your club such as "Bump!" or "Get it to the top!" just to put your club back on the first page. Be careful about posting things like that.

Please note that this guide is for members at WI who are not having much luck with clubs. If you have a successful club and do have a long form or lots of rules, that's great. These are just tips for members. Please do not make mean comments about my tips. Thank you and have a great day!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
I'm waddle
Webkinz :)
waddlewebkinz is just really nicewaddlewebkinz is just really nice

Default Re: How To Make A Successful Club

Great guide! Rep for you!
waddlewebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 05:06 PM   #3
call me lexi!!!!
Webkinz :)
twinsrule1219 is on a distinguished road