Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
How to make a sleeping box for your pets.. :] Simple, cute && warm!
I thought it'd be cute to make a thread, about how to make a cat\puppy\bunny\other small animal's bed.
1. First, get an empty box, big enough for them to get in and out of, easily. If it's too big for them to climb in the front, you can cut a hole out of. Most likley cat's can jump over it, and maybe dogs, but bunnies would have trouble.
2. Next, get some old shirts\towels\blankets, and lay them down on the inside of the box. Don't ever plan on using them again.
3. If the animal is outside, && it's wintertime, put ceader chips on top of the blanket, too, for warmth.
4. Then, cut a door out (like I said) if the front is too big for them to hop over. Or you could just cut the whole front off.
5. Locate a place to put the box, out of the way. Maybe in a place the animal likes to sleep, or somewhere easy for them to get in\to it?
6. Show the animal the box, set them in it. DON'T force them in it, just set them in it and see what happens.
7. Keep check on the animal, and see if they sleep in it. Note, spoiled animals (our cats are an example) will sleep where-ever they want.
8. It works better if you just got this pet, that way they won't have found another place they like to sleep, already. Make sure the box is out of the way so people won't trip on it.
EDIT: You can also decorate the box, with markers, crayons, or anything. If it's cardboard, markers and pens will probably show up best. Or you can cut shapes out and glue\tape them on. Glitter would be cute, or even write your pet's name! BUT, don't put something they might eat or lick that would hurt them. After a few months or so, you can make them another box.
I know that wasn't that great, but I felt like making a new guide.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.