Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
i like CHEESE and
Webkinz :)

765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!

Default how to make simple, tricky, and advanced items for your webbies!!!!!!!! items include furniture, houses, clothing, food, electronics, and so much more!!!!! (curently under construction)

hey this is 765alive and this is my guide!!!!!!

this is mainly used for items you want to know how to make (as in the title) for your OFFLINE webbies.

if you need/want to know about/how to make an item, then refer to the "catagories." on the bottom of this page.

i encourage and love feedback on my items!!!!!!!! i would also love questions about a certain item, so don't be afraid to ask!!!!!

also, pm or vm me if you want to see a certain item. i will get back to you to see if it did well of not in a week's notice. also, if i do post the item with the instructions i made up for it, i will happily acknowledge that you suggested that.

every category is organized extremely well. everything starts with a category, then goes further narrowed. if you have trouble finding any item when you know its there, i will clear it up.

there will also be small home decor, vehicles, sports equipment, hair accessories, small buildings, toys, holiday decor, how-to costumes, scrapbooks, and so so much much more!!!!!!!!!!!!

also to a designated post tips on buying infant clothes for your webbies, using doll things for home stuff, and using recycled materials for your webbies!

categories:
clothing/accessories/hair stuff crafts post 2# pg, 1.
house/vehicles/small buildings crafts post 3# pg, 1
small home decor post 4# pg, 1.
outdoor/sports equipment post 5# pg, 1.
furniture post 6# pg, 1.
holiday decor/decorations/costumes post 7# pg, 1.
electronics post 8# pg, 1.
food post 9#, pg 1.
helpful hints with tips and tricks, right here!
pages:
no past pages have been added.

helpful hints ith tips and tricks!

shopping

yard saling

Last edited by 765alive; 09-06-2011 at 09:33 AM..
765alive is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 07:26 PM   #2
i like CHEESE and

765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!

Default Re: how to make simple, tricky, and advanced items for your webbies!!!!!!!! items include furniture, houses, clothing, food, electronics, and so much more!!!!!

for clothing, accessories, and hair stuff for your webbies!

clothing:

dresses:

shirts:

skirts:

pants:

acessories:
how to make webkinz earrings with real earrings. (extremely simple)
Spoiler: show
you'll need:
a pair of earrings.

open the earring and place one on each ear.

after use, take them out and there will be a small hole where the earring was. then clean the earrings with peroxide so when you put them on, there won't be any fuzz on the earring or germs.

how to make webkinz earrings without puncturing the ear (extremely simple)

you'll need:
two bracelets the can collaspe (meaning you can take them apart at a clapse)

1. unclapse the bracelets and place in the loop of the webkinz ear (when i say loop, i mean where the ear and body meet with the string, so this only works with pets that have loop ears)

how to make a webkinz bracelet (simple)

you'll need:
either a pipe cleaner or string
beads.

1. cut the length of the string or pipe cleaner to fit on the selected webbie hand.
2. loop beads on.
3. tie ends and wear.

*you make a necklace the same way.

how to make a webkinz hat. (tricky)
you'll need:
some fabric
some wire (not electrical wire, i used craft wire. it is thin and you can cut it with scissors without reining them)
hot glue gun

1. fabric to fit on your webbie's head
2. cut some wire that is about 6-12 inches long
3. make a ring with the wire and hot glue the ends.
4. make sure fabric will cover the surface
5. put dots of hot glue every 1-2 inches on the ring and put press fabric on.

scrarfs:

hats:

glasses:

shoes:

bags:

hair stuff:

hair bows:

hair flowers:

head bands:

(more added later)

Last edited by 765alive; 09-11-2011 at 04:33 PM..
Old 09-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #3
i like CHEESE and

Default Re: how to make simple, tricky, and advanced items for your webbies!!!!!!!! items include furniture, houses, clothing, food, electronics, and so much more!!!!!

for houses/vehicles/small buildings.

houses:

apartment:

one-room room:

small house:

portable carrier house:

vehicles:

bus:

car:

small buildings:

shops:

restaurants:

(more added later)

Last edited by 765alive; 09-04-2011 at 08:27 PM..
Old 09-04-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
i like CHEESE and

for small home decor.

picture frames:

false plants:

wood planks with words:

antiques:

(more things added soon)

Last edited by 765alive; 09-04-2011 at 08:22 PM..
Old 09-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #5
i like CHEESE and

for outdoor/sports equipment

outdoor:

gardening:

lawns:

deck:

bbq:

sports equipment:

balls:

nets:

bats:

(more added later)

Last edited by 765alive; 09-04-2011 at 08:23 PM..
Old 09-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #6
i like CHEESE and

for furniture

chairs:

couches:

tables:

patio/lawn furniture:

(more added later)

Last edited by 765alive; 09-04-2011 at 08:24 PM..
Old 09-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #7
i like CHEESE and

Default Re: how to make simple, tricky, and advanced items for your webbies!!!!!!!! items include furniture, houses, clothing, food, electronics, and so much more!!!!! (curently under construction)

for holiday decor/decorations/costumes. (updated holiday-y, please refer to the past "pages" that are used for putting past events on different posts)

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

costumes:

decorations:

(more added closer to Halloween!)

Last edited by 765alive; 09-04-2011 at 08:25 PM..
Old 09-05-2011, 01:10 PM   #8
i like CHEESE and

Default Re: how to make simple, tricky, and advanced items for your webbies!!!!!!!! items include furniture, houses, clothing, food, electronics, and so much more!!!!! (curently under construction)

for electronics.

tvs:

radio/steroes:

ipad/ipod/iphone:

phones:

house phones:

nook/kindle:

video game sytems:

(more added later)

Last edited by 765alive; 09-05-2011 at 01:10 PM..
Old 09-06-2011, 12:17 PM   #9
i like CHEESE and

food:

(more coming soon)

Last edited by 765alive; 09-06-2011 at 12:17 PM..
Old 09-10-2011, 04:24 PM   #10
HTB97

htb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonder

This looks like it'll be really awesome once you add all the stuff! =D I'll make sure to keep checking this thread for when you add some items!
htb97 is offline Female
Closed