Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Today, I am going to teach you how to make simple animation avvies and siggies. Here are the steps to doing it......
1. Think of what your animation will be. Example: blinking unicorn. (I am just using my avvie for the examples. I am going to use the pics that I used to make my avvie, but PLEASE, don't take the pics, animate them again, and claim you made it. You do not have my permission to use any pics that I post on this thread, unless I say you can.)
2. If you are using a webkinz for it, find a pic of it, and open it up in some kind of graphics program (pain, photoshop, etc.) and you're ready for the next steps. If you are not going to use a webkinz or something like that in your animation, and you are going to draw it, go to your favourite graphics program, and draw the first pic in the animation. Then, save the pic. Example: ( sorry! The example pics will be @ the bottom! They will be in order though!)
3.Now, make the image slightly different. If you are doing a blinking one, like mine, you will close the eyes some more. (You will draw a little more eyelid.) Or, if you are making a drawn-by-you animation from scratch, and you are doing a wave, and the arm starts straight out to the side, you have to erase what's there, and raise the arm up a bit. Then save pic #2. The best way is to call it whatever your first pic was called, but with a 2 on the end. Do you get me? (More exampled @ the bottom.)
4. The same as step 3. And again, save the next pic as (whatever the picture is called)3. Oh! I forgot to add, all of the pictures should be saved as JPEG.
5. Keep repeating wat you've been doing in steps 3 and 4, until you think you have all the pictures you need. Again, saving them as whatever your picture is called # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc.
8. WAIT! Before you click upload, you have to do something to make the animation look right. Say you have 6 pics for the animation. You have to upload them IN THIS ORDER: picture #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. NOW press upload.
9. Ajust the settings of your animation until you are happy with it. Clicking rebuild animation every time.
10. When you are happy with your animation, click download animation and save it.
11. Enjoy the animation!!!!
NOTE: You can also use this program and method to make slideshows.
Now, here are the example pics and some example animations. You CANNOT copy any of these and use them. They belong to me, myself, and I. And that's IT!
Totally rep point, I made this avatar, aint it awesome? Try for a joke making the Delay between frames 1 milasecond, it looks really funny! I love it tons! I might make one with all my 8 webkinz in various poses, that would be fun! You are going to be famous soon enough! LOL!
It says I can't upload animated images for my avatar, why not?
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.