Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Cool How To Make And Send AWESOME Codes! *Invisible Ink And How To Make Things Glow In The Dark Included*

Hello and welcome to my thread!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK then, well, let's jump to the fun now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|*TOP SECRET!*|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Invisible Ink

Well, the 2 easiest recipes I could find were:

1. Write in lemon juice using a toothpick, and then heat the paper up to reveal the message.

2. Write in lemon juice using a toothpick, and then use purple grape juice for the decoder by using a cotton ball or piece of a scrunched-up tissue and putting it in the purple grape juice, wringing it out, and dabbing it on the paper.
Click the image to open in full size.
To know how to make things glow in the dark, go to THIS AWESOME SITE!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Codes

1. The SPACE Code
---------------------

This code is one I found in a book. This is how it works:

First, I will post a message using this code. Then see if you can solve it. Then I will post what it says. Here it is:

Th ed ogl ove shi syu m myf ood.

(*Scroll Down*)

Did you solve it? Here's the answer:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dog loves his yummy food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get it now? How it works, is you break up the words and mash them together in some spots, and then make new spaces in the incorrect spots. Pretty cool, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. The Simple, Quick, Sneaky, Very Fast And Easy To Write And Decode Code!
---------------------

*Have to go now, post it later. Sorry!*

Thanks you to naomiglasc for the idea of:

Pig Latin And Other Latins From Me As Well.

I got this awesome book (by Klutz, if you've ever heard of it) from a book store, and I wanted to share the codes with you!

Here's how:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pig Latin:

Pig Latin is the easiest secret language to learn, but it's still very confusing to people who aren't used to hearing it all the time. This makes the perfect secret language to try first.

THE RULES:

To turn a word into Pig Latin, move the first letter of each word to thw end of that word. Then add "ay" after it. Like this:

dog = ogday
bird = irdbay
wiggle = iggleway

EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULES:

If the word starts with a vowel (a, e, i, o, or u),leave the first letter alone - just add "ay" to the end.

egg = eggay
over = overay
umbrella = umbrellaay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jibber Jabber

We'll use the word jibber as an example.

1. Move the first letter of the word to the end. So jibber becomes ibberj.

2. Next, add any two letters you want after the j. In this case, we'll add at, which makes the word look like this: ibberjat or ibberjat.

The really sneaky part is that you add two different letters to each word. So if "jibber" is "ibberjat" your next word, jabber, could be abberjin, abberjug, abberjop or whatever else you want.

Be sure to tell your friend(s) you've used the Jibber Jabber so he/she can decipher it. You can also just write "Jibber Jabber" in invisible ink at the top of the note or sign it "Love JJ"(JJ = Jibber Jabber) So she'll understand.

Reading Jibber Jabber

As long as you know that a note is written in Jibber Jabber, it's simple to decode it.

1. For each word, cross out the last two letters. ibberjat

2. Move the third-to-last (now last) to the begining of the word. jibber

More codes are coming soon, and if YOU have any codes you'd like to share, feel free to post them, and I will add them to here!

---------- yeahdudes added 42 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Any one here would be nice.

P.S. It took me awhile to figure out and make the "|*TOP SECRET!*|" stamp.

---------- yeahdudes added 23 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Hello?????

Last edited by yeahdudes; 02-22-2009 at 10:51 AM.. Reason: More Codes!
yeahdudes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2009, 08:10 PM   #2

tatieboo14 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How To Make And Send AWESOME Codes! *Invisible Ink Included*

I have one
[username] but in capitals {USERNAME}

---------- tatieboo14 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

hey it doesn't work here wierd it is supposed to show your username

Last edited by tatieboo14; 01-22-2009 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tatieboo14 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #3

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

I think you need to click the spoiler. Oh, and I meant sending messages in REAL life.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #4
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Cool! I like the space code, I couldn't solve it and had to look at the answers
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 08:19 PM   #5

Thanks for coming, and I'm glad you like the codes.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:47 PM   #6

gorrilla has a spectacular aura about

th atis soc ool
gorrilla is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #7
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

This is super cool! Good idea!

--Paige :]]
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 09:45 AM   #8
RAWR

lepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to behold

|*I Figured Out How To Make A Stamp*|

*I did not copy it I made it on my own
lepordlizard is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #9
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Great idea! Rep for you!
2222r is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 03:18 PM   #10

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

cool! That was fun!
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awe so m eth read!:), please add here!yeahdudes