Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Default How to make rainbow text for signatures!

How to make a rainbow signature:

Step #1 :

Ingredients:

• Paint (should already be on your computer, unless you have a Mac)
  • Knowing the order of the rainbows (ROY G BIV or red, orange, green, blue , indigo (darker blue) violet)
  • UnFREEz (google it and download it, if you can’t download stuff, the bottom of this post has some help)
  • King CooL KC Font | dafont.com
  • FN + Prt sc (keys on your keyboard)
  • Internet! Highly needed!

Step #2:

Getting to know paint:

OK, so what you need is the COLOR PALETE (bottom of screen) and the FILL IN BUCKET ( upper right hand corner of your toolbar for painting its not at the very top, on the right hand side, go to the top, then down one) . You’ll need to click on your color first, then the letter you want to ‘colorize’ you will also NEED the grid thingee, that’s at the VERY top of the right hand side of the paint toolbar!

Step #3:

Getting the font:
·Go to
King CooL KC Font | dafont.com or just go to
http://www.dafont.com
and pick whichever font you want, but my siggy has the King cool.
·Type In your words, look at the whole page! Some of the symbols on your keyboard can turn out to be different in that font! For KC (king cool) the ^ (press shift then “6”) Is a heart, so I typed in ^Crystal0000^ to get what I have
·I don’t know if you’ve realized this yet, but when you right click on the finished product of your KC font, you can’t copy it to paint, this is where those keys come in! Press ‘Fn’ first, then ‘prtSc’ they have different locations on different computers, so you might have to search a little bit!
·Open up Paint
·Paste it (go edit paste, it should paste it!) and press the middle of it to move it around!
·Once its where you wanted it moved, click on that grid thingee I already told you about, and make a rectangle around the words.
·Right click on it then press “copy” open up a new Paint
·“X” outta the other paint, don’t save it, its useless now
·paste the words onto the new paint! Make sure your still on the grid symbol! Or else it might not paste correctly.
·Use that fill in bucket tool now fill in the colors you want, if your text is longer than the amount of colors (like my username) then continue them (I.E: red orange yellow green blue indigo violet, red orange yellow…. Just continue them)
·SAVE YOUR PAINT AS A GIF!!!!!!
·Open up a new Paint
·Do the same thing as last time, only MOVE THE COLORS DOWN ONE (i.e; say I was doing the ACTUAL rainbow! Red orange yellow green blue indigo violet, then I would change it to orange yellow green blue indigo violet red.)
·Do that for as many times as wanted (I did 4)
·Open up “unFREEz”
·Go to “my pictures” (in your start menu)
·Drag the pictures from paint of your rainbows IN ORDER!!!! Into unFREEz
·Click “make an animated GIF”
·Title your gif (I titled mine “Crystal00000’s Siggy)
·Now REMEMBER the name you gave it!
*TRANSPARENCY* Go to http://blibs.com/editor/ upload the pic on the front page and click on the edit thingee at the top of the website, at the bottom of the edit menu there should be "transparent" click on that, click on the white spot, then click "download and save" it will be saved as Lunapic___(insert numbers)____
·Go to “My documents” (Also in start menu)
·Press the first letter of the name it will take you to where all the ___(Insert letters)___ ‘S are located
·Look for it
·Find it!
·Preview it to make SURE its what you wanted
·Upload it as a SigPic to WI!

Thank you for stopping by to see a somewhat easier way to make your siggypic! If you can’t make them by yourself, contact me for help, I can give you the frames to put into unFREEz, or I could do the unFREEz part if that is your problemo! Either way, PM me if any help is neededThese were my ‘frames’ that I put into unfreez

Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet
Orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet , red
Yellow, green, blue, indigo , violet, red orange
Green, blue, indigo, violet, red orange yellow

You see? That left off the fact that I needed to repeat some of the colors over again because my username is kinda longish. But that was just an example!

Thanks for coming!
Crystal00000

MY SIGGY AS UPON WRITING THIS:
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by crystal00000; 06-13-2009 at 04:18 PM..
crystal00000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: How to make rainbow text for signatures!

thanks for the guide! i'll have to try it!
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

OK! have fun! it took me a little while to figure out how to make it!
Old 06-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #4
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for this guide!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 09:30 PM   #5
Color my world
Banned

your wlecome!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:45 PM   #6

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Is th you made your siggie? I cant see the pic you posted

By the way, great guide!!!!

Last edited by KayJay17; 06-12-2009 at 09:45 PM..
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 09:52 PM   #7
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for posting this!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #8
Color my world
Banned

your very welcome!
Old 06-13-2009, 08:37 AM   #9
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the guide!!! I will try it out

Rep points for you!!!
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 08:38 AM   #10
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

Thaknks so much! Thats awesomeee
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
crystal00000 was here, hard to use, mac only, rainbow words